Wankie, Zimbabwe Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gg2, as tjhe last thread said, are you really intruiged about Spartan pederasty?

Basically nothing is confirmed, and original sources point to either chaste or physical relations. I personally go with the chaste, but everything is inconclusive.

wankms3.png

Sweet, sweet thread purification. Bet Ali doesn't recognise here even though she's driven along this very road multiple times!

s640x480

Get in touch with Robert and Barbara...

And Laura.. what, sitting on your arse for the opener, then gradually shuffling forward? And that security guy was pretty cool, asking if you needed anything.

Whereabouts is the gig?

I don't know their e-mail. Plus, it's a pretty damn obscure metal band. Gig's at the same venue as the Laura show. So I'd feel like a right turkey standing around by myself near the stage for a while. At least at the other gigs I've seen by myself, other people have made for the front and I've leaned on the stage/rail.

gg2, as tjhe last thread said, are you really intruiged about Spartan pederasty?

Basically nothing is confirmed, and original sources point to either chaste or physical relations. I personally go with the chaste, but everything is inconclusive.

Well, not as much the pederasty :wink: More the spartans themselves! I've had Greek for a couple of years in highschool and yea, it does interest me :nerd:

I don't know their e-mail. Plus, it's a pretty damn obscure metal band. Gig's at the same venue as the Laura show. So I'd feel like a right turkey standing around by myself near the stage for a while. At least at the other gigs I've seen by myself, other people have made for the front and I've leaned on the stage/rail.

*emails you*

if the genre's different, the crowd might act differetnly and egt to the frint quicker. Can't be atrsed correcting typos anymore,... enjoy!!

in other news... BOOM CHA!! :rockon:

The thing I hate most about cleaning... is that my hands keep smelling of the cleaning stuff, no matter how much I wash them :yuck:

Well, not as much the pederasty :wink: More the spartans themselves! I've had Greek for a couple of years in highschool and yea, it does interest me :nerd:

Oh, cool! How much Greek do you speak? Because even though Australia has many, many Greek speakers, I've still only learned it independently. But yes, if you ever want to talk about ancient Greek history, I'm very willing for the discussion. :wink:

In the dark every time, though, right?? :p

I see your tram and raise you CHEWBACCA.

P9010014sml.jpg

Yep. That's on Melville Road, a few streets from mine.

Ha, the guy in front of Chewbacca looks like the fatter brother of PT's Colin Edwin.

And I raise you a rather failed attempt at a more artsy angle featuring two Z3s!

s640x480

Oh, cool! How much Greek do you speak? Because even though Australia has many, many Greek speakers, I've still only learned it independently. But yes, if you ever want to talk about ancient Greek history, I'm very willing for the discussion. :wink:

:reject: only 2 years, and that's long ago! I don't remember anything except the alphabet! And it was ancient Greek anyway, so you can't use it anymore..

I chose latin :wink:

*emails you*

if the genre's different, the crowd might act differetnly and egt to the frint quicker. Can't be atrsed correcting typos anymore,... enjoy!!

in other news... BOOM CHA!! :rockon:

Is the kahlua starting to affect you? :ohmy:

And yeah, that might be possible ... and since it's a metal show, I'm wondering if they might do a rail and have an area at the front for security to rescue people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom