Wank, Bavaria Superthread - Page 27 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-27-2008, 02:09 AM   #391
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Local Time: 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
I'm so proud of me!! I've NEVER done ANYTHING like that in my life!! But no one dares to fuck with my kids!! Here's how it went down.....

27/06/08 @ 2.50pm Gluey vs Principal Bitch (Julie)

Julie called me into her office to change weekly meeting from Wednesday to Tuesday. Informed her that it wouldn’t be necessary as I had today enrolled the kids at Pokeno School. She said that she was sorry I felt I had to do that. I told her that we were left with no choice because of the way she had mishandled things and the way our meeting had gone this Wednesday. I told her that her attitude with telling me that she “had more important things to do than phone me every five minutes” was disgusting, and showed how fixing this problem was obviously not important to her. She vigorously denied making that comment, but I told her to stop lying and told her she had said it, exactly that way, and not to forget that I have a witness (my mother in law) who can, and will, vouch for that. I told her that I felt she was nothing more than a lying, bullying dictator who had no interest in working with us as a family to FIX this problem. That her idea of fixing it was akin to putting a bandaid over a septic wound. I also informed her that I will be writing to the board again with my complaint about her as a principal, and that although I am removing my children, I am NOT finished with her. I told her that I am prepared to take this as far as necessary to get it cleared up. She questioned how far, as in within the school, or externally. I told her that first it will be the board and I will reassess external options from there. I also told her that there is a lot of unrest in the community about her leadership and how it is disgusting that there is so much bullying etc in the school. I said that a school is a reflection of it’s leader, and seeing how she handles situations, it’s no wonder the problem is rife, and parents are so upset with her. I asked her if my child would have to be injured so severely and taken away in an ambulance for her to react and try and solve the situation. I also informed her that when she was on her sabbatical, the change in the school’s atmosphere was overwhelming, pinpointing where the rancidness was coming from. When I went to leave, she wished me luck at the new school, and I in turn wished her luck “as she was going to need it”.

You're my hero! :fuckyeah:

Old 06-27-2008, 02:12 AM   #392
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Quote:
Tina Transvesturner was in it!?!?
Well she did cut off the head of the boy that was interested in her. So yeah, pretty much Tina's life story.

Old 06-27-2008, 02:12 AM   #393
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
Stick to where there are lots of other people and you should be alright.
Unless those "lots of other people" happen to be attending a Mongrel Mob gathering ...

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-27-2008, 02:13 AM   #394
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Unless those "lots of other people" happen to be attending a Mongrel Mob gathering ...
Oh, exactly.

I try to steer clear as much as i can.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:14 AM   #395
The Male

Local Time: 09:02 PM
YouTube - The Soup: Reference Movie

This is so damn funny at 2 AM.

Now.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:14 AM   #396
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Well reading between the lines, that's pretty fucking awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenBlue View Post
That's awesome, Ax! Yous smart!

Well, I'm going to try to get some sleep. I know that if I don't get any, I'll be nice and cranky in the morning.. well, the later morning

Good night and good day.
Thanks. Yeah, I'm pretty happy about the results, especially as I didn't think all too much of either essay, but bleh, I was hoping to avoid the whole marks withheld procedure after my earlier experience with it! Ah well, it's totally out of my control this time.

Have a good one, Ravva!

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-27-2008, 02:15 AM   #397
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I'm a sad prick.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:16 AM   #398
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Oh my God, there's a finger coming out of that tree.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:16 AM   #399
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Ahahahaha
Old 06-27-2008, 02:17 AM   #400
The Male

Local Time: 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwtape2 View Post
Oh my God, there's a finger coming out of that tree.
Really? I thought it was a sad prick.

Now.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:19 AM   #401
Vocal parasite

Quote:
It's bloody scary!! Manurewa is REALLY dodgy now!! I drive through there with my doors locked
My most recent trip to Auckland for the U2 gigs, I stuck just to the central area. But everywhere around the Southern Line railway route, like Penrose and Remuera, seemed dodgy. Really unpleasant train trip there from Newmarket, though I don't know if that was just a reflection of poor maintenance and removal of vandalism along the railway corridor or if those suburbs genuinely suck. I mean, I thought Remuera was meant to be a better suburb. Didn't go down to Manurewa - bloody glad too.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-27-2008, 02:22 AM   #402
Vocal parasite

Quote:
I'm a sad prick.

Question - to be competitive with air, how quickly do you think a rail service would have to operate between Auckland and Wellington?

I'm pretty sure you could get the rail timing down to 5 to 5.5 hours, but even with lower fares and the inner city locations of Britomart and Wellington Railway Station, I personally still don't see that as being significantly competitive with the airlines. Should be able to get some people out of cars and buses though.

Good god, why would ANYBODY take a bus from Auckland to Wellington? I mean, seriously, I'd rather walk.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-27-2008, 02:24 AM   #403
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
You're my hero! :fuckyeah:

Quote:
Well she did cut off the head of the boy that was interested in her. So yeah, pretty much Tina's life story.

Quote:
My most recent trip to Auckland for the U2 gigs, I stuck just to the central area. But everywhere around the Southern Line railway route, like Penrose and Remuera, seemed dodgy. Really unpleasant train trip there from Newmarket, though I don't know if that was just a reflection of poor maintenance and removal of vandalism along the railway corridor or if those suburbs genuinely suck. I mean, I thought Remuera was meant to be a better suburb. Didn't go down to Manurewa - bloody glad too.
Yeah it's really shit. A couple of places have got new stations now, and they are SO MUCH NICER than before. But unfortunately there is still a hell of a lot of eyesore shit
Old 06-27-2008, 02:25 AM   #404
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Question - to be competitive with air, how quickly do you think a rail service would have to operate between Auckland and Wellington?

I'm pretty sure you could get the rail timing down to 5 to 5.5 hours, but even with lower fares and the inner city locations of Britomart and Wellington Railway Station, I personally still don't see that as being significantly competitive with the airlines. Should be able to get some people out of cars and buses though.

Good god, why would ANYBODY take a bus from Auckland to Wellington? I mean, seriously, I'd rather walk.
I think 6 hours would be competitive for the family traveller, or the price conscious traveller not so concerned about time.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:27 AM   #405
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I did it once when I was 17 back in 1993 - it was cheaper than the train. It took 12 hours and I was stuck sitting behind an island lady who kept feeding her kids strawberry flavoured milk which he proceeded to vomit up for the 2nd half of the trip!

Tags
superthread