Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll just sit here and replay The Dark Knight in my head.

Six posts in a row. The sign of a slow thread or a true postwhore.

:madspit: MSN is all I has.

It was all I used 2002-03. Then I was convinced to download AIM, and by 2004, I stopped signing into MSN regularly. Haven't touched it since 2006.

For the record, I hate the current AIM and still use AIM 5.9.

...Well, this is no fun.

Where the hell are you guys?!

Well, a deadthread is a bad thread.

I think i'm going to fix the JokerBono thing I made a few weeks ago. It could be much better.

The damn arcade is to blame for my lack of posts today.

I rule though.

:lol: I haven't peeked in there yet. I figure I'm already addicted to the Superthreads. Do I really need ANOTHER addiction here?

Oh man, it's bad. I couldn't stop playing earlier. Must...resist...

The way people were describing some snake game, it sounds like a game I had on an old mobile phone that I fucking loved. If I dared to go in, I'm not sure when I'd come out ...

Yeah, that's the game. I had it on a phone, too.

I beat LM last night, but Bonochick has come out of nowhere to take the lead.

I see LM is in there now trying to get it back. :lol:

Oh, damn you. I was telling myself in my head "naaahhh, it's probably not that game, don't go in and check!" I ruled at that back in the day.

And so that's why he hasn't turned up either. :laugh:

It's the only game I'm good at. I suck so badly at this version of Tetris; once it gets even remotely fast the pieces become impossible to control. :angry:

I LOVE tetris, but internet tetris is frustrating.

Asteroids works well though. I cracked 16,000 last night in a couple of tries, so I may make a run at the high score later. :wink:

Richard Thompson - Shoot Out The Lights is one record I've been meaning to check out. Can't say I'm having a great time with it, as it's extremely upsetting, but damn, the title track is amazing.

Where the hell has Bonnie gone? Is she experiencing a storm in heaven or something?

Richard Thompson - Shoot Out The Lights is one record I've been meaning to check out. Can't say I'm having a great time with it, as it's extremely upsetting, but damn, the title track is amazing.

I've honestly no idea who Richard Thompson is. What sort of music are we talking about here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom