Waikouaiti, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, she is also Brazilian, but she's doing a summer course there . And I've seen the park, might want to take her there as there.

How are the beaches in The Hague in July?

Ohh nice!

And the beaches, I supposes you've never heard of Scheveningen before? It's our most famous beach and it's very close to Den Haag. :wink:

Ohh nice!

And the beaches, I supposes you've never heard of Scheveningen before? It's our most famous beach and it's very close to Den Haag. :wink:

I've been there, but it was November. The place looks great - is the water warm enough (note, for a Brazilian) to swim?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 126
User Name Posts
Galeongirl 30
Axver 28
gump 20
The Sad Punk 18
major_panic 13
blueeyedgirl 12
DreamOutLoud13 4
KhanadaRhodes 1

Go GG2. :ohmy:

I've been there, but it was November. The place looks great - is the water warm enough (note, for a Brazilian) to swim?
Well, not for your standards! :lol:
It'll be around 15-20 degrees I guess. Doesn't warm up properly until september.

He's offline, so he hasn't befriended me.

Just search for an Asian guy on Google Images. It'll tide you over 'til then.

Ah well, too bad.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 126
User Name Posts
Galeongirl 30
Axver 28
gump 20
The Sad Punk 18
major_panic 13
blueeyedgirl 12
DreamOutLoud13 4
KhanadaRhodes 1

Go GG2. :ohmy:

:uhoh:

Don't worry, I won't be able to keep the top spot. I'll be going to the train in 10 minutes, so I'll be out for an hour at least.

Well, not for your standards! :lol:
It'll be around 15-20 degrees I guess. Doesn't warm up properly until september.

Oh well, I can at least sit on the sand and admire the location, which is really great. I just can't stand cold water is all!

Ax - RHMT is ahead in the survivors... hard to choose whether to vote for Exit or IGC!

Ax - RHMT is ahead in the survivors... hard to choose whether to vote for Exit or IGC!

I want Exit to make the finals. But I don't really want to vote for IGC ... I want to wait and see if it's a realistic chance of protecting RHMT. If RHMT just shoots ahead, I'll vote RTSS, which is where I really want my vote to go.

I want Exit to make the finals. But I don't really want to vote for IGC ... I want to wait and see if it's a realistic chance of protecting RHMT. If RHMT just shoots ahead, I'll vote RTSS, which is where I really want my vote to go.

I'm hoping that WOWY, RTSS, OTH and RHMT makes the final, so either IGC or Exit are expendable to me! I guess I'll wait until tonight to vote.

I'm hoping that WOWY, RTSS, OTH and RHMT makes the final, so either IGC or Exit are expendable to me! I guess I'll wait until tonight to vote.

Oh, now we fight! I'm going for OTH, RHMT, Exit, and WOWY.

Fight later, though. Have a good one! :wave:

I suspect that contribution might just blow a few minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom