W looks Awful

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really have no clue as to what Oliver was expecting to accomplish with this movie. Those who loathe Bush may go see it in the hopes that it will fuel their hatred, but honestly seems a little too late. Those who love him will be too scared it will bash him. And the rest of us just want to forget he was actually president...

I really have no clue as to what Oliver was expecting to accomplish with this movie. Those who loathe Bush may go see it in the hopes that it will fuel their hatred, but honestly seems a little too late. Those who love him will be too scared it will bash him. And the rest of us just want to forget he was actually president...

At least with Nixon he waited about 20 years after the guy was out of office.

oh, i thought we were going to talk about the president's appearance [/captain obvious]

anyway, i agree with bvs. i might see it depending on its reviews, but i don't see the point of making this movie right now. wait and see what stupid shit he does after his tenure is over.

The trailer does make it look like a Lifetime movie. I would see it out of curiosity, but the last eight years have been a bad enough movie. We know more than we need to know about him already and I don't see any new revelations coming out of this movie. Oliver Stone must be desperate for material.

seriously, i don't even understand the point of this, i'm guessing it will be a flop
as far as oliver stone goes, i don't really care for him or his movies, but i must sheepishly admit I love U Turn, it's a bad movie, i know it's bad but I love it, total guilty pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom