Vrbno pod Pradědem Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get your gist, but any specifics that make you feel like posting that statement?

are you kidding me? i'm still shocked. since i last posted there have been 4 posts. in that time, I went to the gym, had a shower, did a facial, cooked and ate dinner, and made a purchase.

KhanadaRhodes said:

I know! I used a mudd mask. now my skin is soft. didn't take out as much redness as i'd hoped but oh well.

i'm off to watch wim wender's the sky over berlin so i can watch faraway so close later this week.

Varitek said:
I know! I used a mudd mask. now my skin is soft. didn't take out as much redness as i'd hoped but oh well.

i'm off to watch wim wender's the sky over berlin so i can watch faraway so close later this week.
:up: i like the diy kind but i'm spoiled, i really like the kind my aesthetician does. and i hear you about the red skin. for the past couple days, my mom's been like "did you do something different to your face? because it's really red." gee thanks! :lol: after like two days i was like "NO I DID NOT the only thing i did differently today was put a ton more moisturiser on which did no good!" and that pissed her off.

enjoy :wave:

Hello everyone. :wave:

Meerkats, blue penguins, red pandas, and elephants for the SuperWin. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom