Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

I would never use a U2 song post 1995 in a desert island playlist.

North And South Of The River? Please? The Ground Beneath Her Feet? Smile?

I'm using Wake Up Dead Man this time around because it fits my theme.

coolian2 said:
When was my first post?

Plus, if possible, how n00bish was it?

she'll quote it.

i wanna know what thread mine was in too. i think right after i went to the 10/17 gig i decided it was time to do some setlist parties and listen to the feeds.

Khan, I'd like to see how immediately elitist I might have acted as in my first post. Also see if you can find the dude I registered with, I think his screenname was The Cliff or something. Incidentally, that guy really comes under the stuffwhitepeoplelike criteria.

Varitek said:
oooh do me!

also what is my registration date?
yours is:
Varitek said:
I've been to four shows on the tour and the highlights are:

-being in GA for the first time in Philly1 in May

-Boston 5/26 when the place went Out of Control! And WOWY

-10/17 was without a doubt the best thing I've ever seen. About a week ago I started hoping they'd play Walk On, a ridiculous hope given that they've only played it once, but there it was to launch the encore, and acoustic!! Then Fast Cars, with the dancing between Bono and Edge.

I have to mention that one of my favorite bootlegs is the Stand By Me with Bruce from Philly in 87, which starts off with Bono saying, "Would anybody like to play my guitar? Would Bruce Springsteen like to play my guitar?" So when he said, "We need a guitar player," I recognized something in his voice and started going apeshit which drew funny looks from the people around me until Bruce walked out. The jam session was amazing, complete with Bono wrapping his arm around Bruce from behind as he sang and Bruce jammed with Edge. Officially making it the best show ever. (Or at least in a long, long time.)

and your reg date is 10/19/05 (the post was also from that date btw) :flirt:

Axver said:

North And South Of The River? Please? The Ground Beneath Her Feet? Smile?

I'm using Wake Up Dead Man this time around because it fits my theme.

Touche. I might use Wake Up Dead Man someday.

Axver said:

OH NOES HOWEVER WILL THE POOR INSULATED BABIES COPE NOW.

Dear Father (and Mother),

I have been transferred from my beginner's Chinese class to the intermediate Chinese class. This is a simply unacceptable state of affairs, for as the lotus blossoms in spring, my grades are now, too, slow to blossom. Please send me $100000 to buy a new car and to bribe them into giving me HDs.

The dragon of the sun rises in the East and sets in the West. Long health to you (and Mother). Long live the glorious Chairman Mao!

Your son,
Wat Ah Wang

KhanadaRhodes said:

yours is:

and your reg date is 10/19/05 (the post was also from that date btw) :flirt:

aww it must have been one of those many, many, many "your top live shows!!!" threads.

and i was right, it was directly after i saw the 10/17 gig. my early postcount was setlist parties (only a few hundred though), then fym, and a little here and there in other sections. then lately it's been eykiw, and now, these. as i recall, in that first pop survivor thread i became a new yorker at 2500 and was sad to be a newyorker. then it lasted like 2 days.

The Sad Punk said:
Khan, I'd like to see how immediately elitist I might have acted as in my first post. Also see if you can find the dude I registered with, I think his screenname was The Cliff or something. Incidentally, that guy really comes under the stuffwhitepeoplelike criteria.
here's yours: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=2882161#post2882161
The Sad Punk said:
I took one of those internet ones once. Got about ninety-something. It's funny, because according to those real ones I've taken throughout school, I'm about 135.

What a laugh!

the cliff? :hmm: i don't see a username like that, and anyone i see with the name cliff in it didn't register any time around you.

The Sad Punk said:

and your first post was about your iq :lmao:

some poster in that thread is wrong though. it is definitely possible to be higher than 144. ax and i can attest.

Varitek said:
some poster in that thread is wrong though. it is definitely possible to be higher than 144. ax and i can attest.

Somebody said that? What an idiot. 144 frankly almost sounds low to my ears.

major_panic said:
I think jolesu still has the best first post evar, in Mia's awesome thread in EYKIW that has sadly now died.

Quoted for truth.

major_panic said:
I think jolesu still has the best first post evar, in Mia's awesome thread in EYKIW that has sadly now died.

that'll get revived when one of us comes up with a stroke of genius.

i also really, really loved the google image search a u2 song and post the most ridiculous result thread. man was that fun. we should revive that.

mia said she had another ridiculously awesome thread idea at the same time as the anagram one, but never revealed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom