Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, lurking is a total necessity for forums. I remain a proud (note: not actually proud) lurker on a bunch of other boards. Also this can be demonstrated by the fact that for the first year or so of my time here, I had less than 100 posts.

mysterious_jen said:
you can just add me babe, you dont have to spy :sexywink:
i don't know your name or anything
down.gif

Varitek said:

i've posted on ian's wall. my picture is a brunette in a black dress and my network begins with an S. i'd tell you what i said on his wall, but i can't login. something about the metric system maybe? or america being dumb? that's me.

yeah thats who i htought you were, :drool: :drool:

The Sad Punk said:
Yeah, lurking is a total necessity for forums. I remain a proud (note: not actually proud) lurker on a bunch of other boards. Also this can be demonstrated by the fact that for the first year or so of my time here, I had less than 100 posts.

:up: Same, the only reason I have this many posts is thanks to this place.

major_panic said:

Good, plus the uni has enough Asians to qualify as China if we pack them all in to the same place. I sense a great film in the making!

All we really need to do is run around the John Medley building when there's a few Chinese tutes on, poke cameras in people's faces, then go home and dub it with horribly mangled English.

major_panic said:

:up: Same, the only reason I have this many posts is thanks to this place.

I love how over three quarters of your posts have come in the last couple of weeks here in the postwhorehouse.

Axver said:

All we really need to do is run around the John Medley building when there's a few Chinese tutes on, poke cameras in people's faces, then go home and dub it with horribly mangled English.

Someone was complaining to me about how the Chinese faculty's 54 or whatever classes had been cut down to 28.

LIKE OH NO, WE ONLY HAVE TWICE THE NUMBER OF CLASSES OF ALL THE OTHER FACULTIES NOW!

the tourist said:

I don't remember the song well enough. :shrug:

"Freedom has a scent,
Like the top of a newborn baby's head
Reason is on our side
Loooooooooooooooove."

Enough said.

OH SHIT I meant Miracle Drug, sorry!

major_panic said:

Someone was complaining to me about how the Chinese faculty's 54 or whatever classes had been cut down to 28.

LIKE OH NO, WE ONLY HAVE TWICE THE NUMBER OF CLASSES OF ALL THE OTHER FACULTIES NOW!

OH NOES HOWEVER WILL THE POOR INSULATED BABIES COPE NOW.

major_panic said:

"Freedom has a scent,
Like the top of a newborn baby's head
Reason is on our side
Loooooooooooooooove."

Enough said.

OH SHIT I meant Miracle Drug, sorry!

I was about to say that was Miracle Drug, shithead, but you beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom