Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:
And I had nothing to do with the Kunstmuseum gig.....I'm too gullible for that :wink: Tonight has been not as "good" as that day, but It's been the most fun I've had in here for a while.

No, you're the deceptive bastard who fooled the postwhorehouse into thinking you were playing along when you'd actually fallen for it! :lol:

Axver said:
ohthehumanity.jpg
:lmao:!!!!!!!!

Why am I still awake? :crack:

Oh yes, I just (finally!) read the Lichtenstein thread.

:lol:

Ali! You're still around! :wave:

Help us get to the end of this thread by 3am! I'm aiming to go to bed then.

Axver said:

:lmao:

So, you now don't try to use shortcuts? :wink:

I'm glad you at least got off lightly in the end! I'm surprised so many cops exist in Shepp!

:lol: Yes, Avoid all back roads as possible. There's a ton of Cops around here, they're mean pricks too. I've found that cops anywhere else seem to be "nicer"

Except for the Lygon Street station coppers.....they were pissed off at me and a friend one night for going in for breath tests to see if we were able to drive.

Axver said:

No, you're the deceptive bastard who fooled the postwhorehouse into thinking you were playing along when you'd actually fallen for it! :lol:

:laugh: I seriously thought it was genuine....I don't know why...the setslist was impossible. I guess that's just how bad we need a new album!

RegularBonoFan said:
To bono_man, Axver, Varitek, and everyone else involved:

Thank you for the Kunstmuseum gig. That was one of the best laughs I've had in a long time.

Save The Whalers!

:lol: i had the "link to the live feed" my my contribution was just "OMG FLOWERCHILD!!!!" Glad you enjoyed, it was fun times.

bono_man2002 said:

:lol: Yes, Avoid all back roads as possible. There's a ton of Cops around here, they're mean pricks too. I've found that cops anywhere else seem to be "nicer"

Except for the Lygon Street station coppers.....they were pissed off at me and a friend one night for going in for breath tests to see if we were able to drive.

I almost never see cops around. And thank goodness for that. I always feel nervous when there's lots of cops about, like something's gone wrong and I'm not in a safe area.

And yes, HOW DARE YOU CHECK TO SEE IF YOU CAN DRIVE SAFELY! YOU LISTENED TO THE "DRINK DRIVE, BLOODY IDIOT" ADS?! YOU FOOL!

unico said:
FUCK i should be studying

Your capitalisation of 'fuck' reminds me of my favourite post of yours, one that has provided me with endless amusement and a good number of jokes on these threads:

Originally posted by unico
oh FUCK my touchpad!

:lmao:

(Yes, I'm getting tired and my mind works in random ways.)

Axver said:

I almost never see cops around. And thank goodness for that. I always feel nervous when there's lots of cops about, like something's gone wrong and I'm not in a safe area.

And yes, HOW DARE YOU CHECK TO SEE IF YOU CAN DRIVE SAFELY! YOU LISTENED TO THE "DRINK DRIVE, BLOODY IDIOT" ADS?! YOU FOOL!

:lol: We thought we were doing the right thing!, but they were pissed!, and we were sober :laugh: They claimed "You know these things aren't accurate?" And we're like ....Wow, Now we can use that in our defense If we ever get in trouble for drink driving, which would never happen anyway.

Another thing I forgot to mention about my inccident, they didn't breath test us!

Alisaura said:
Yes!! I saw the demotivational poster thing... that is awesome. :lol:

So, where are we going next, Wetwang?

Hopefully with that thread, we've proved the postwhorehouse is full of jokers, but not malicious jokers!

And yep, Wetwang is next. Then I think Bonnie wants Cunter before I get my wish and we go to Useless Loop, Western Australia.

bono_man2002 said:

:lol: We thought we were doing the right thing!, but they were pissed!, and we were sober :laugh: They claimed "You know these things aren't accurate?" And we're like ....Wow, Now we can use that in our defense If we ever get in trouble for drink driving, which would never happen anyway.

Another thing I forgot to mention about my inccident, they didn't breath test us!

Haha, THEY were pissed? That's hilarious. I suppose they are on Lygon Street. The mafia that run the restaurant I've nicknamed Taste of Sicily (corner Grattan and Lygon) is probably paying them off with vats of wine.

Axver said:

Haha, THEY were pissed? That's hilarious. I suppose they are on Lygon Street. The mafia that run the restaurant I've nicknamed Taste of Sicily (corner Grattan and Lygon) is probably paying them off with vats of wine.

Hehe, they weren't really pissed, my bad way of explaing I suppose. I mean't they were pissed as in angry at us for coming in asking for a breath test.

unico said:
Ax - :laugh: when did I say that?

I believe it was a Survivor thread, late Passengers or maybe even the memorable Pop Round One. You accidentally voted for the wrong song, I think.

But oh non-existent God, it brought the lulz. Especially after Ian mentioned his laptop nearly slid onto the floor but he saved it by grabbing its touchpad.

bono_man2002 said:

Hehe, they weren't really pissed, my bad way of explaing I suppose. I mean't they were pissed as in angry at us for coming in asking for a breath test.

Dude, when you bring the lulz, don't take them away again. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom