Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
n701191260_673595_9128.jpg

bono_man2002 said:

If it is something other than a lamp. I can't figure out what it is?

Daniel, Daniel. First you don't take the bait with my response to your "Hello Vagina" and now you can't see this? Whatever will we do with your clean mind? :tsk:

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23410941-601,00.html

RECONCILIATION and forgiveness are the central themes of this year's Easter messages from leaders of the Anglican and Catholic churches.
The Anglican Archbishop of Sydney has described the federal Government's apology to the stolen generation as a new beginning for Australia.

In his Easter message, Archbishop Peter Jensen says the apology was a “very Christian idea”.

BULLSHIT

Arrogance...

Axver said:

Daniel, Daniel. First you don't take the bait with my response to your "Hello Vagina" and now you can't see this? Whatever will we do with your clean mind? :tsk:

So now I know what it is, I really just can't make it out :lol:

:reject:

In his Easter message, Archbishop Peter Jensen says the apology was a “very Christian idea”.

Funny, you can mount more of a case that it was a "very Christian idea" to take Aboriginal children from capable parents and park them in Anglican, Presbyterian, and Catholic orphanages.

The Sad Punk said:

See, I would have said it was a very Jainist, or Buddhist, or Muslim, or even human idea, but what do I know.

Well, clearly pagan and heretic religions haven't had a good idea evar. And humans phail. YOU MUST BECOME CATHOLIC!

I swear, sometimes when Bono snippets Like A Hurricane, it sounds like he's singing "you are like a hurricane/there's hope in your hair".

major_panic said:

Well, clearly pagan and heretic religions haven't had a good idea evar. And humans phail. YOU MUST BECOME CATHOLIC!

Then argue with the Pope and decide to go your own way. Because if the ordinary people can't get divorced, that's just too bad, but if you're the king, you're above God.

major_panic said:
And now I'm waiting to see what people will say about my latest posting in Vari's thread.

It almost looks like it says Bono's the Anti-Christ! :lol:

And then Ian's one after that is fucking awesome.

I am very proud of my latest piece in Vaz's thread.

Also, everyone's are awesome. It's like, we don't need to say that they're awesome, they just are, you know?

Oh, Bonnie just completely owned the demotivational poster thread.

Axver said:

Then argue with the Pope and decide to go your own way. Because if the ordinary people can't get divorced, that's just too bad, but if you're the king, you're above God.

:up:

I was in Malaysia and someone was preaching about how bad the state of Christianity is in some places: "You know, the church in England, they allow gay marriages! The church is controlled by the government! How can we allow such a thing to happen?"

I wanted to stand up and yell: "GO READ SOME CHURCH HISTORY, YOU BLOODY IDIOT! Cause the church in England wasn't part of the state from its inception... :happy: "

major_panic said:

:up:

I was in Malaysia and someone was preaching about how bad the state of Christianity is in some places: "You know, the church in England, they allow gay marriages! The church is controlled by the government! How can we allow such a thing to happen?"

I wanted to stand up and yell: "GO READ SOME CHURCH HISTORY, YOU BLOODY IDIOT! Cause the church in England wasn't part of the state from its inception... :happy: "

I know this wasn't your point, but damn, I wish the Church of England allowed gay marriages.

mysterious_jen said:
do you think the rest of interland will get it though ? is it funny or is it the warped aussie humour again?

Aussie/Kiwi humour is made of SuperWin, though. Everyone else is just missing out!

major_panic said:
Man, PFan is totally made for this poster thread. It's a pity he's not here.

He'll be up soon, won't he? He's going to love this.

And also, I love Vazza's pwnage of Twilight.

I'm loving Ian's two with U2 By U2 upside down. Not just for the captions, but for the way Edge, with the book up the right way, is just looking at Bono and Larry.

Axver said:
I'm loving Ian's two with U2 By U2 upside down. Not just for the captions, but for the way Edge, with the book up the right way, is just looking at Bono and Larry.

Sometimes it feels like that chap's misplaced.

The Literacy one is seriously :lmao:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom