Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Is this where he falls off at the first show of the Elevation Tour? It's a shame not many people would get it, but I'd be amused by "OH FUCK IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN" or something along those lines, referencing back to JT where he fell off stage and dislocated his shoulder.

:lol: Gee I remember watching that ages ago...for some reason I think I saw it on U2.com? :shrug:

Axver said:

Is this where he falls off at the first show of the Elevation Tour? It's a shame not many people would get it, but I'd be amused by "OH FUCK IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN" or something along those lines, referencing back to JT where he fell off stage and dislocated his shoulder.

i have so many ideas for this thread. too bad it is crunch time and my brain has started to turn on for my midterm.

bono_man2002 said:

Hi there :wave:

How was your day?

I've downloaded the blair witch!, now I just need to build up the courage to watch it. And I don't think I can, at least at nightime, we live out in the middle of nowhere and it would be too spooky.

I've been researching other movies that are supposively heavily influenced on the BWP....."The Last Broadcast (supposed to be better) and "Cannibal Holocaust" (Which sounds disgusting!)

Nice, I'm definitely considering watching it, especially after noticing that it still seems to be critically acclaimed.

I heard of Cannibal Holocaust, but I didn't know so much about the Last Broadcast. Don't care much for the genre, but if I want more after BWP I guess I might check them out.

The Sad Punk said:

Nice, I'm definitely considering watching it, especially after noticing that it still seems to be critically acclaimed.

I heard of Cannibal Holocaust, but I didn't know so much about the Last Broadcast. Don't care much for the genre, but if I want more after BWP I guess I might check them out.

I can't say that I was much interested in it all until I started reading about The Dyatlov pass accident....somehow it all stemmed from there, I think with all the "supernatural" theories, ect.

Varitek said:
i thought blair witch was :rolleyes:

if you want a fun bootleg-ish horror movie, go for battle royale!!!!

I'm getting the feeling I'll have the same reaction, But I'm EASILY Scared. Without spoling it for me...is the ending really as creepy as it sounds?

And finally the ending, which is really what this film is all about. Almost everything you ever feared in your youth, both in the light of day and dark of night, is compressed perfectly into the film's last few seconds. When the evil suggested throughout finally thunders down like stagnant water through a breached dam, the result is possibly the most viscerally disturbing horror sequence ever produced. All exploding skulls, bursting rib cages, and dangling intestines ever filmed are mere confetti alongside its simple, implicit power. Only the discovery of the maternal corpse in the basement, in Psycho, even comes close. Keep the little ones away from this one, Mom and Dad. A child's mind will have no defense, nowhere to run, and most disturbing, nothing tangible to run from; only an invisible, meticulously goal-oriented malevolence that comes from nowhere, and everywhere, at once.

perspectivecat.jpg

bono_man2002 said:

I can't say that I was much interested in it all until I started reading about The Dyatlov pass accident....somehow it all stemmed from there, I think with all the "supernatural" theories, ect.

Yeah, exactly. I'm mainly just interested in seeing what the big crazy conclusion at the ending is.

Make no mistake, I still prefer real mysteries and don't really care about horrors much. Though I saw this fairly recent one which had all these cannibals and it was set in California. And it had Henry Rollins in it and he was FUCKING BOSS. It wasn't particularly scary, but it had Rollins which made me watch it til the end. Plus I was baked anyway so it just worked.

The Sad Punk said:
And it had Henry Rollins in it and he was FUCKING BOSS.

Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie. This is a U2 forum. You're meant to write a four paragraph long diatribe of hate every time you mention Henry Rollins. :tsk:

major_panic said:
Also hey, I'm back! I guess we're putting up motivational posters?

Hey Maj.! :wave:

We've a lovely Bible motivational poster for you ... :wink:

The Sad Punk said:

Yeah, exactly. I'm mainly just interested in seeing what the big crazy conclusion at the ending is.

Make no mistake, I still prefer real mysteries and don't really care about horrors much. Though I saw this fairly recent one which had all these cannibals and it was set in California. And it had Henry Rollins in it and he was FUCKING BOSS. It wasn't particularly scary, but it had Rollins which made me watch it til the end. Plus I was baked anyway so it just worked.

Oh yeah, for sure. real mysteries FTW!.

But yeah, I think I half spoiled the ending today, when I was watching "The Muppets Blair Witch Project" :lol:

major_panic said:
Here's one for those who hate FYM and its religious extremist posters:

n676027281_617270_2771.jpg

That's a fine example of the Department of Redundancy Department's work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom