Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, drama update. Kids being pulled from school, and I'm enrolling them in a new one down the road.....I cried at the difference after the new principal gave me a tour. I didn't realise what a dictatorship their current school was under :( My little girl skipped to bed with such a huge smile on her face. I haven't seen that in months....:sad:

Exhibit A of Phailure.

Well we have REAL sections, and REAL houses down here. Not these boxes shoved so close together that you can reach out your window and touch the neighbours house :yes:

:yikes: You should see some of the houses Mr G's done the concrete for in Dannemora and Mangere :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Oh, drama update. Kids being pulled from school, and I'm enrolling them in a new one down the road.....I cried at the difference after the new principal gave me a tour. I didn't realise what a dictatorship their current school was under :( My little girl skipped to bed with such a huge smile on her face. I haven't seen that in months....:sad:

Good news :up:

oh wow. so you didnt get far with the bitch :hug:

Well we have REAL sections, and REAL houses down here. Not these boxes shoved so close together that you can reach out your window and touch the neighbours house :yes:

:yikes: You should see some of the houses Mr G's done the concrete for in Dannemora and Mangere :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

We have a lot of grass, and trees....even a vege garden.

We might be the only ones in the neighbourhood.

When we were house hunting we saw some of those houses that a frightfully close to each other. Not cool at all.

our houses are just close enough to hear the neighbours when they have a big fight :up:

but we can also hear the crappy dance music they play at all hours :down:

Good to hear. :up:

Do hope that principal bitch gets her come-uppance soon.

oh wow. so you didnt get far with the bitch :hug:

I'm still going head on with her, but making sure my kids are taken care of first and foremost.

She has done nothing but lie and sweep everything under the rug. The board replied to my letter with steps to be taken, and she's ignored them. I went to observe my daughter in class on Monday to make sure she was safe and she tried to stop me. It ended with a yelling match in front of visiting council officials :giggle: and I wouldn't back down - she had no legal right to stop me either. I won that round.

I had a meeting with her on Wednesday afternoon and took my mother in law along so she could see what I was up against. She lied, changed her story, ducked, dived and avoided everything I demanded. I called her nothing but a bully :giggle:. She told me she had more important things to do than phone me every 5 minutes with updates (like I'd asked for that!!! :lmao: ) She was basically an utter bitch, THEN she had the audacity to tell the Board at the meeting that night that I was really positive and happy with how things were going and that my mother in law had thanked her for a wonderful meeting!!!!!! How fucking unreal is that?!?! I decided after hearing that, that my kids HAD to get out for their own sake. The new school is AMAZING. They have one week left at their old shithouse and then 2 weeks holiday, before starting at the new school. Fresh, clean start. My baby girl asked me if she was going to be safe there :sad: and my heart nearly broke.

I'm still taking the bitch on, and am going to write another letter to the board saying EXACTLY why we are leaving and what I think of the bitch! BRING IT ON!!! :rockon:

our houses are just close enough to hear the neighbours when they have a big fight :up:

My old house used to be well separated from the neighbours. Yet one house in particular got into some brilliant fights.

It wasn't just mum and dad, it was also the the kids and the mildly attractive girl that was their cousin that lived there.

She yelled at me one time after having a fight - i'd come home and inadvertently opened my window onto a fight they were having outside their garage.

To be honest i'd have opened it if i was at home and heard them fighting, which is what she assumed, but it didn't stop me from acting insulted.

We have a lot of grass, and trees....even a vege garden.

We might be the only ones in the neighbourhood.

When we were house hunting we saw some of those houses that a frightfully close to each other. Not cool at all.

but we can also hear the crappy dance music they play at all hours :down:

We did a subdivision in Waiuku :yikes: and there were two houses REALLY close to each other. there was a 1.5m high fence in between. One houses patio from their lounge was IMMEDIATELY opposite the neighbours toilet!!! :ohmy: and there was only 4m separating the two houses!!!

My old house used to be well separated from the neighbours. Yet one house in particular got into some brilliant fights.

It wasn't just mum and dad, it was also the the kids and the mildly attractive girl that was their cousin that lived there.

She yelled at me one time after having a fight - i'd come home and inadvertently opened my window onto a fight they were having outside their garage.

To be honest i'd have opened it if i was at home and heard them fighting, which is what she assumed, but it didn't stop me from acting insulted.

:lol::lol: I stand in the toilet and listen. It has louvre windows and is right next to their back door :D

I'm not nosy at all . . . .

Fresh, clean start. My baby girl asked me if she was going to be safe there :sad: and my heart nearly broke.

That's sad. Often a fresh start is exactly what's needed. My sister had a lot of trouble with the nearby college because they don't believe depression is really an illness, and she left in the middle of fifth form....and is now studying with people who stayed in school until 7th form, and doing a fairly good job of it, too.

That's sad. Often a fresh start is exactly what's needed. My sister had a lot of trouble with the nearby college because they don't believe depression is really an illness, and she left in the middle of fifth form....and is now studying with people who stayed in school until 7th form, and doing a fairly good job of it, too.

:hug: That's awesome for her! She must be so proud of herself (and your family must be too!)

We did a subdivision in Waiuku :yikes: and there were two houses REALLY close to each other. there was a 1.5m high fence in between. One houses patio from their lounge was IMMEDIATELY opposite the neighbours toilet!!! :ohmy: and there was only 4m separating the two houses!!!

At the closest, the nearest house is maybe 5-6 metres away, through a high fence. That's kitchen to kitchen though. Otherwise maybe 4 metres, but that's our garage to the other houses bedroom.

Sometimes a bit more thought could go into these.

:laugh:

A few years ago, we lived next door to this mother and her two kids. She spoke absolutely appallingly to the kids and seemed to berate them for every single thing they did. I know my mother complained both to her and the landlord because it was really unpleasant and annoying. But what we also did, since it was a townhouse and we shared a common wall, was to really, really loudly stomp up and down our staircase every time she was yelling at them, to let her know we could hear her and wanted her to shut the fuck up.

By the time she moved out, she gave us dirty looks all the bloody time. It was hilarious.

I'm still going head on with her, but making sure my kids are taken care of first and foremost.

She has done nothing but lie and sweep everything under the rug. The board replied to my letter with steps to be taken, and she's ignored them. I went to observe my daughter in class on Monday to make sure she was safe and she tried to stop me. It ended with a yelling match in front of visiting council officials :giggle: and I wouldn't back down - she had no legal right to stop me either. I won that round.

I had a meeting with her on Wednesday afternoon and took my mother in law along so she could see what I was up against. She lied, changed her story, ducked, dived and avoided everything I demanded. I called her nothing but a bully :giggle:. She told me she had more important things to do than phone me every 5 minutes with updates (like I'd asked for that!!! :lmao: ) She was basically an utter bitch, THEN she had the audacity to tell the Board at the meeting that night that I was really positive and happy with how things were going and that my mother in law had thanked her for a wonderful meeting!!!!!! How fucking unreal is that?!?! I decided after hearing that, that my kids HAD to get out for their own sake. The new school is AMAZING. They have one week left at their old shithouse and then 2 weeks holiday, before starting at the new school. Fresh, clean start. My baby girl asked me if she was going to be safe there :sad: and my heart nearly broke.

I'm still taking the bitch on, and am going to write another letter to the board saying EXACTLY why we are leaving and what I think of the bitch! BRING IT ON!!! :rockon:

GO GIRL ! what an utter fruitcake !

Holy shit! I've obviously missed something here, but good for you! The sheer audacity of some people, especially in positions like hers, is unbelievable. Give her hell! :madwife:

I'm glad your kids are happy now! (with the change of schools) :hug:

(No need to rehash in here, but I might email you or something...)

:lol::lol: I stand in the toilet and listen. It has louvre windows and is right next to their back door :D

I'm not nosy at all . . . .

:laugh:

In winter i used chopping firewood as an excuse to listen. It was a pretty dodgy wooden fence between us and them (as well as a driveway as wide as a three lane road)

11 Beach Rd, Cockle Bay, 2014, New Zealand - Google Maps

Their house is the one to the immediate left of the one marked on the map.

:hug: That's awesome for her! She must be so proud of herself (and your family must be too!)

Yep. The funniest part is she'd be doing, you know, better if she actually did some fucking work too, instead of being like me.

You can be a lazy prick when you're taking bullshit, make it up on the spot and it's ok papers, but not so much with accounting. Still, she seems to be doing alright.

At the closest, the nearest house is maybe 5-6 metres away, through a high fence. That's kitchen to kitchen though. Otherwise maybe 4 metres, but that's our garage to the other houses bedroom.

Sometimes a bit more thought could go into these.

:yes: Even ANY Thought would be a bonus. The offending toilet house was hilarious. Mr G told me to find the front door. I looked at the house, on the right was a double garage door. The whole house apart from the garage was fenced off. No gate to the left where you'd assume the front door was. There was a little side gate to the right of the garage door. I went through it. Past the side garage door, then straight ahead of me was a fold out clothesline. I ducked past that, and as doing so, I saw the fucking front door immediately opposite the clothesline!! WTF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom