UYMFA - General content holding tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think during the debates Obama should use, "Why? Cause I'm black?" as his rebuttal for every single issue. And constantly refer to McCain as Senator McCracker.

I'm trying to watch his speech on MSNBC.com. What's going on? I have like a mini documentary going on. Is this correct?

ETA - oh shit. Obama ripped off Bono. That's a U2 song that was playing.

ETAII: So his whole speech is "Thank you. Thank you everybody"? Weak. I was expecting more. Shit.

I think during the debates Obama should use, "Why? Cause I'm black?" as his rebuttal for every single issue. And constantly refer to McCain as Senator McCracker.

I'm trying to watch his speech on MSNBC.com. What's going on? I have like a mini documentary going on. Is this correct?

ETA - oh shit. Obama ripped off Bono. That's a U2 song that was playing.

ETAII: So his whole speech is "Thank you. Thank you everybody"? Weak. I was expecting more. Shit.

you knew the u2 song...you're coming along nicely:cute:

wordy fucker, isn't he?

Of course it worked.

You had doubts? :angry:

Well, it didn't work when you told me that's how I get $1 million dollars, and it sure as shit didn't get me on Jeopardy when you told me it would, and it sure as hell didn't help solve the humanitarian crisis in Darfur - OH and when you said it would help with my little "issue" - it totally didn't help then - my wife is still laughing at me in disgust. So yeah, I had doubts. But whaddya know, you finally came through. Thanks!

Well, it didn't work when you told me that's how I get $1 million dollars, and it sure as shit didn't get me on Jeopardy when you told me it would, and it sure as hell didn't help solve the humanitarian crisis in Darfur - OH and when you said it would help with my little "issue" - it totally didn't help then - my wife is still laughing at me in disgust. So yeah, I had doubts. But whaddya know, you finally came through. Thanks!

Hey, don't blame me for your inability to lick your own elbow.

My instructions are specific, learn to follow them exactly

or die

Btw, congrats on licking your own elbow!

You say "issue", I say "challenge". Like when you are a kid and you try to get a wet noodle into a straw. Good times.

I like your "glass is half full attitude."

If only that were true. lmao

I could market it.

Is this an issue you encounter often? Little suggestion: focus less on the elbows....k?

It might be cool. Then people will complain the wrinkly old lanois is blocking their view of someone's moob or something, and they stole that part that I really like when HE does it. Then the sky will fall or something.

Might it be cool - yes. Might it be the end of the world - also yes.

Good thinking though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom