Ushuaia, Argentina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: When you suffer from something I suppose the only bright spot is that you may be in good company.

Why does the human body always have to give us these annoying problems?

:lol: :shrug: It's just irritating, I mean 'headaches' hardly sound terrible and dramatic do they!?

Emma have you tried paracetamol, aspirin, exedrin, drinking a hot cup of coffee, drinking a ton of water? All these are known cures. I've experienced the healing powers of these methods myself :nerd:

Emma have you tried paracetamol, aspirin, exedrin, drinking a hot cup of coffee, drinking a ton of water? All these are known cures. I've experienced the healing powers of these methods myself :nerd:

I haven't tried the coffee one (because I hate coffee :lol: ) but the paracetemol and aspirin never used to work :down: The other week my doctor told me to stop taking them for some random reason, and I've got to go for a brain scan next month :huh: So I'll just have to put up with the pain :D (and maybe try the coffee? :hmm: )

:hmm:

Isn't it me that should be asking you that question Emman??

Yes, you should, and yes, everything's hanging wonderfully :cool:

Are they very painful? I hope not because I hate to see you in discomfort. :hug: :)

Leave Emma alone. :madwife:

:Thanks Justin! Yeah, it is slightly like being blinded... but nevermind :up:

And I haven't spoken to wayne in (interference) YEARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom