Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

I had midnight orange juice last night with chicken in it.

i could have plain midnight orange juice or midnight orange juice that's a twist on hawaiian orange juice, with sausage and pineapple.

Varitek said:

hillary_ohio.jpg

This is a mask, right?

Varitek said:

i could have plain midnight orange juice or midnight orange juice that's a twist on hawaiian orange juice, with sausage and pineapple.

Sausage and pineapple? That's pretty fucking gross, dude.

Varitek said:

tourist didn't get it, so it was just a bad reference. though also a reference to how lowbrow i am.

Damn, I thought I was learning something new and useful.

Axver said:

This is the stupidest joke out of any in these threads. Don't encourage them.

It's not a joke. It's a new fad. And by fad, I mean dynasty.

Varitek said:

haven't you ever heard of hawaiian orange juice with ham and pineapple? you can also do it with pepperoni or sausage.

i saw the joke here before you, i just got 45'd

once
twice
thrice
wtf comes after thrice?
4x
5x

OK, OK, I was trying to dodge inevitable embarrassment, but what the hell does 15'd, 45'd, etc mean? I just don't get it.

Varitek said:

haven't you ever heard of hawaiian orange juice with ham and pineapple? you can also do it with pepperoni or sausage.

I've heard of it with ham, or as we Americans say, "Canadian bacon." But never with pepperoni. And thankfully (until now) with sausage.

Varitek said:

you only think it's stupid because we're making fun of you. the rest of us are loling.

It's revelling in ignorance. That's so pathetic and American.

mysterious_jen said:

bottoming is also a BDSM reference for people who like to be the "bottom" i.e- the submissive.

:yes:

i qualify, though i'm pretty close to neutral. just in case anybody was wondering.

i guess dalton's not here, so nobody was wondering.

LemonMelon said:
OK, OK, I was trying to dodge inevitable embarrassment, but what the hell does 15'd, 45'd, etc mean? I just don't get it.

It means LemonMelon is a douche. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom