Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, just added these to the Superthread purity test. Tell me if you think any of these are crap or could be improved. I think we could possibly get to 100.

54. posted on the Superthread while having sexual intercourse?
55. posted on the Superthread while having oral sex?
56. posted on the Superthread while having cybersex?
57. had cybersex on the Superthread?
58. participated in the Annhilation Tour thread/Wikipedia article?
59. purchased a t-shirt related to the Superthread, Kunstmuseum, or Annhilation Tour?
60. delayed going to the toilet to continue posting on the Superthread?
61. received bad marks on an assignment or done poorly on a work project due to posting on the Superthread?
62. joined other Superthreaders in posting in a thread you never would have otherwise posted in?
63. made a demotivational poster?
64. celebrated a post count milestone in the Superthread?

Hey Serena, after you didn't show yesterday, I was worried you'd already lost your Internet.

Hey Axver. :wave:
Nah, I was busy (and tired as hell) yesterday. It worked though, still does for now. Sorry to worry you like that!

How are you doing?

OK, just added these to the Superthread purity test. Tell me if you think any of these are crap or could be improved. I think we could possibly get to 100.

54. posted on the Superthread while having sexual intercourse?
55. posted on the Superthread while having oral sex?
56. posted on the Superthread while having cybersex?
57. had cybersex on the Superthread?
58. participated in the Annhilation Tour thread/Wikipedia article?
59. purchased a t-shirt related to the Superthread, Kunstmuseum, or Annhilation Tour?
60. delayed going to the toilet to continue posting on the Superthread?
61. received bad marks on an assignment or done poorly on a work project due to posting on the Superthread?
62. joined other Superthreaders in posting in a thread you never would have otherwise posted in?
63. made a demotivational poster?
64. celebrated a post count milestone in the Superthread?
These all look good. :up:

Hey Axver. :wave:
Nah, I was busy (and tired as hell) yesterday. It worked though, still does for now. Sorry to worry you like that!

How are you doing?

Ah, cool. Any further advance on whether or not you'll be keeping the Intarwebz?

I'm not doing too bad. I love having Mum and Alan visiting. They aren't stingy like me so breakfast is currently involving delicious toast. :drool:

Ah, cool. Any further advance on whether or not you'll be keeping the Intarwebz?

I'm not doing too bad. I love having Mum and Alan visiting. They aren't stingy like me so breakfast is currently involving delicious toast. :drool:

Haven't heard anything otherwise, so I'm still led to assume it will probably happen unless I am still here through Halloween (which tbh, would be total winnage because I plan to be OFF my fucking face on Halloween and you know that has the potential for lulz if I make it to the computer before I pass out.).

Oh, don't mention food. I ate so much at dinner. :laugh:
But that turkey club was so good, I couldn't help myself. :drool:

dunno if i've done that :hmm:

similarly don't think i've had it in my sig/pic

but, i'd be wary of tooooo many kunstmuseum references.

Yeah, don't want to overdo it. Though perhaps "told a non-Interferencer about the Kunstmuseum?" And a similar one about the Superthread.

Stop making icons. Whatever happened to the Tangiwai disaster coloured pic? :tongue:

I couldn't seem to get it coloured in right. It was really trying my patience until I gave up. :down:

I'll wait a while and give it another go. That's always how it works with me. There was a pic of Bono I was trying to icon a long time ago that had a shitload of orange in it and I had to make it black and white because I couldn't seem to manipulate the colours good enough. A few months later, I tried again and got it perfectly! :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom