Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one you linked to a single post of. She just linked to the start.

I can see him dying from rolling his eyes too much at people giving him advice he doesn't like.

Ah, odd.

Well, I think about anything can kill him. I'd love to see what would happen if he actually laughed.

Just one question, what would happen if McCain died the next week, like, before the elections? Will it be Palin vs Obama or is Obama automatically declared winner? or will there be a new candidate?

Ah, odd.

Well, I think about anything can kill him. I'd love to see what would happen if he actually laughed.

Just one question, what would happen if McCain died the next week, like, before the elections? Will it be Palin vs Obama or is Obama automatically declared winner? or will there be a new candidate?

I think she just wanted to screenshot me visiting PLEBA. However, I realised what she'd done and bailed before she could screenshot Who's Online.

Can't say I've an answer to that question. If I'm not grossly mistaken, nobody has ever died in the period from receiving the nomination at the party convention, through election, to their inaugriation as president.

I find it's too much like hard work to retake it for something likely minimal, especially when I seem to get different numbers each time I take it.

Exactly. Not worth it unless something major happens, and that's not on the near horizon for me. And for you, well, whatever would Club 83 do without their president!

Ah, odd.

chaos

Oh, Sorry.

How long were you able to stand the clingy-ness? I hate that kinda thing with guys, I had one like that too, and he made me hate him sorta. I broke up with him, then we sorta kissed in a bus to disneyland with school, that was the last day before the summer holidays, so yea we didn't speak much, during the whole holidays, not ONCE he gave me a call, text or even a fucking lowsy email. Not ONCE. Not even on my birthday. I was completely done with him, and then at the first schoolday he changed, he was suddenly an emo and announced that he started smoking like he was proud of it. I sorta bitched him in the cafetaria during lunch when he said that. That afternoon he called me, to break up with me.
I have never laughed so hard in my life.
that's hilarious.

18 months. a huge chunk of uni.

After forgetting about it, I think we're just about finished on the Superthread purity test, and I suspect there are only about five or six things I can't answer affirmatively ... yet.

that's hilarious.

18 months. a huge chunk of uni.

Wow that's a lot longer than my month! I can understand that you still have pretty good contact with him. Do you know wether he's still in love with you or not? That might explain why he's copying your words..

Wow that's a lot longer than my month! I can understand that you still have pretty good contact with him. Do you know wether he's still in love with you or not? That might explain why he's copying your words..
haha no no, it's been over for like 15 months, i hope to god he's not still in love with me. for a while after i broke up with him he kept talking to me all the freakin time, basically trying to get me to take him back without actually saying it, then i cut him off because i needed less annoyance and some space to get over him, and it was clearly unhealthy for him, so then several months later we started talking, though not really civilly for a while. we're both big red sox fans, so we talk about that
, and about his issues with women (i really was weird for me during that relationship, and have changed a lot with men, i mean i was always more mature and aware than him, but now even more so, plus now i've defaulted back to being a massive slut to degrees he has no idea bout)

so that's that

speaking of the purity test for the superthread, posting in here while having sex needs to be on there. i haven't done it, and i hope never to do so, but you've got to have those unatainable ones on a good purity test.

what's the draft anyway? did you split the sex/drugs stuff out for clarity's sake like i suggested? make it superthread focused?

speaking of the purity test for the superthread, posting in here while having sex needs to be on there. i haven't done it, and i hope never to do so, but you've got to have those unatainable ones on a good purity test.

I doubt anybody's going to do that. :laugh:

At the moment, we have 53 questions. Do we want to try to push on and make it 100?

what's the draft anyway? did you split the sex/drugs stuff out for clarity's sake like i suggested? make it superthread focused?

There are now two. We have our revision of the original to suit ourselves, which has 100 questions and is probably good to go, and our own Superthread test; we aimed for 50 questions with it, but maybe we could take it further. I'm more concerned with getting the Superthread one done than with the revision of the original.

haha no no, it's been over for like 15 months, i hope to god he's not still in love with me. for a while after i broke up with him he kept talking to me all the freakin time, basically trying to get me to take him back without actually saying it, then i cut him off because i needed less annoyance and some space to get over him, and it was clearly unhealthy for him, so then several months later we started talking, though not really civilly for a while. we're both big red sox fans, so we talk about that
, and about his issues with women (i really was weird for me during that relationship, and have changed a lot with men, i mean i was always more mature and aware than him, but now even more so, plus now i've defaulted back to being a massive slut to degrees he has no idea bout)

so that's that

Hm, he sounds like an odd guy. Similar to my ex, too!
Men are weird anyway. Some are incredibly masculine and mature and dominant, and some are ... so incredibly annoyingly submissive.
So how do you feel about your contacts with him now then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom