Uranium City, Saskatchewan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just found this on Urban Dictionary, June 17: chugger

Definition for "pick a flap and fuck it":

What one is forced to do when trying to have sex with an obese female, and does not have any flour handy to roll her in to help search for the wet spot.

Pick a random flap of fat and proceed to fuck it.
I was so drunk last night I went home with a fat chick and I had to pick a flap and fuck it!

Left my heart to the sapper's round khe sahn
sold my soul and the cigarettes to the black market man
and the vietnam cold turkey
from the ocean to the silver city
and that's only other vets could understand...

Ahh it doesn't come much better than that... a room full of pissheads at cricket presentation night, in a circle, belting out khe sahn...

No, just no. The world needs less bogan rock and Barnesy, not more.

My brother's getting cranky at me, which is a rare thing, so I better hop off. So yeah, I'll talk tomorrow, wanna figure everything out, that'll be grand. Take care guys. :wave:

Only one of those albums has any potential of being good, and surprisingly, it's the one by a non-British band.

yeah? you're not a radiohead fan i'm assuming, and i'm also assuming since you don't adore u2 anymore, you're not the world's #1 coldplay fan.

too much meandering on the new radiohead album.

Argh, why do we worship Barnsey so much? What is it with Australia? What the fuck has this guy ever done except write crap songs and not shave and become fat and sell out advertising pasta sauce?

Is so confusing!

Argh, why do we worship Barnsey so much? What is it with Australia? What the fuck has this guy ever done except write crap songs and not shave and become fat and sell out advertising pasta sauce?

Is so confusing!

:lmao: :up:

And fuck you, I just about laughed a chip through my nose!

Is so confusing!

thats why hes so hawt. :combust:

hes a hot sweaty drinkin flanno wearin aussie man .

that sings in a band.

:bow: :bow:

yeah? you're not a radiohead fan i'm assuming, and i'm also assuming since you don't adore u2 anymore, you're not the world's #1 coldplay fan.

too much meandering on the new radiohead album.

Radiohead have made two good songs: Electioneering and Idioteque. The rest is crap. I literally laughed out loud at In Rainbows.

Coldplay's always been crap, really.

REM, like U2, were awesome in the eighties.

just found this on Urban Dictionary, June 17: chugger

Definition for "pick a flap and fuck it":

What one is forced to do when trying to have sex with an obese female, and does not have any flour handy to roll her in to help search for the wet spot.

Pick a random flap of fat and proceed to fuck it.
I was so drunk last night I went home with a fat chick and I had to pick a flap and fuck it!

dam.

dude

just dammmmm.

Radiohead have made two good songs: Electioneering and Idioteque. The rest is crap. I literally laughed out loud at In Rainbows.

Coldplay's always been crap, really.

REM, like U2, were awesome in the eighties.

Eh, Ok compuer is warming on me

And I still really like Yellow by Coldplay. They haven't done anything as good since that song.

ugh

im out people, dad has stumbled in with red wine, and needs to use the comp.

why. does. he. have. to. drink.???

"i love you mate" save it dad....

bye all :wave:

by mate :hug: to you and i hope you avoid the dad love.

:hug: thanks... trying :|

Don't appropriate New Zealand's quality musicians to try to defend Australia's shitty musicians! :madspit: :wink:

Have a good one! :wave:

didnt know you could use appropriate as a verb... is it pronounced "appro-pree-ate" when you use as it a verb compared to "appro-pree-aht" for the noun?

hooroo :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom