Unalaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably find myself here and not here a lot. Probably here in 3 month spurts and then away for just as long.

so you need to lose 30 pounds? i got the impression you were pretty attractive, especially with your scarlet johansen like girlfriend.

Varitek said:
so you need to lose 30 pounds? i got the impression you were pretty attractive, especially with your scarlet johansen like girlfriend.

Oh, no, I am. I hide it will. I have a bit of a tummy. I have like 0% body fat on my legs. It's just my upper body and stomach that need work. And I'm very lucky. When we started dating (over 3 years ago), I was 30 lbs lighter than I am now. And she's put up with me gaining the weight. But she's worried about my health now and is encouraging me to lose weight. But yeah, I have a cute face. My avatar is me. :)

Well, it's me before I put on 30 lbs. In fact, that's her Hanson shirt I was wearing in that picture.

the tourist said:
I'll probably find myself here and not here a lot. Probably here in 3 month spurts and then away for just as long.

with different amounts of time filled in, this is always how i relate to interference.

Varitek said:

with different amounts of time filled in, this is always how i relate to interference.

I was gone for 2 years at one point. I just forgot about it, pretty much.

I just realized I got myself into 4th place on this thread. Not sure how that's possible.

248369417_l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom