U2 in Who's The Boss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
I was watching Nick @ Nite tonight, and Who's The Boss was on. The episode is "Tony can you spare a dime?" and it was first aired January 4th, 1992. Sam comes home and turns the tv on, ecstatic about being thankful she has cable tv because the dorms don't have them since a live U2 concert is about to come on.

Interesting how this was aired after the release of Achtung Baby but before the start of the tour. Hmmmmmm........

It reminds me of a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry David was at a U2 concert, but at the time of the episode, U2 wasn't touring, it aired a year or so after Elevation. Continuity people, get with it!:) But, alas, I can't complain since my favorite band is mentioned in tv shows:)

U2Fan101 said:
I was watching Nick @ Nite tonight, and Who's The Boss was on. The episode is "Tony can you spare a dime?" and it was first aired January 4th, 1992. Sam comes home and turns the tv on, ecstatic about being thankful she has cable tv because the dorms don't have them since a live U2 concert is about to come on.

Interesting how this was aired after the release of Achtung Baby but before the start of the tour. Hmmmmmm........

It reminds me of a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry David was at a U2 concert, but at the time of the episode, U2 wasn't touring, it aired a year or so after Elevation. Continuity people, get with it!:) But, alas, I can't complain since my favorite band is mentioned in tv shows:)

I love that episode, he doesnt know how to say Bono, he says" I know its spelled B-O-N-O".

as a side note, alyssa milano didn't grow up too far from me and we had mutual friends. And Danny Pintauro worked as a temp in the same real estate company i used to work for in nyc.

Numb1075 said:
as a side note, alyssa milano didn't grow up too far from me and we had mutual friends. And Danny Pintauro worked as a temp in the same real estate company i used to work for in nyc.

wait... YOU'RE TONY DANZA?!?!?!?! :ohmy: :bow:

This is cool! I love when Bono or U2 are on TV, especially this past season of Entourage! I love that show! And it's current Vertigo tour so they were right with the times!

Back
Top Bottom