Type the first thing that pops into your head XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by MsMofoGone
All men cheat ... don't kid yourself, otherwise !! :madspit:

The absolute truth. :up:

Originally posted by waynetravis

Wooo that was intersting :D

OK ... so maybe I should have said ALOT of men, instead of ALL !! :shrug:

I was just very upset as my best friend, who I've known since my childhood ... just told me her husband of 20 yrs is cheating on her. I was flabbergasted ... I didn't know what to say at first. I know him and he just doesn't seem the 'type' to do that ... especially because, they both had such a GOOD marriage. Now, she's totally lost. She feels like everything she's worked so-ooo hard for is in turmoil. I'm just trying to give her some advice, and tell her IT'S HIM, not her. This is so-ooo difficult ... I hope she can get through this. As for me, I was angry ... that's why I said ALL MEN ... sorry to have implied that in the first place. It just made me realize that one day it could happen to anybody ... and for no GOOD reason. It doesn't matter how 'picture perfect' your relationship/marriage is. That's I guess, what got me so-ooo angry to start with ... now, I'm more calmed down. I am being the BEST friend I can by listening to her and trying to help anyway I can. For now, that's really all I can do. :up:

Well from what you said, it isn't her fault at all.
My advice would be to have them talk to each other and see if it can be resolved.
Communication is the key. Talk about everything.

Sadly, cheating today is becoming increasingly prevalent.
Sometimes people seem to have good relationships, then there is always one bad egg that cheats or messes up and ruins it, and it affects those around them.

Back
Top Bottom