Type the first thing that pops into your head XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, actually I'm not completely alone. I have my daughter here too.

But, I meant someone who can make me feel more secure during this dangerous weather.

I get way too scared when there's bad weather. I always seem to blow it way outta proportion.

Even when it's not as bad as the forecasters predict, I still get freaked.

I hate severe weather. I had a difficult time with it as a child, maybe that explains why I get so-ooo afraid even now.

He works graveyard also?

I don't blame you for being jittery, it's so unpredictable. I worry about earthquakes in kinda the same way, except there's no warning. :ohmy:

I'll stay up with you here for a while, if that would help keep your mind at ease :)

No ... my sweetheart is his own boss. He works no set hours, a very flexible schedule.

Thanks hardy ... it sure would help me take my mind off of this thunder, lightning, wind ... and whatever else seems to be going on outside.

I'm glad my daughter is sleeping soundly ... oh well, that will change if we get anymore loud booms. :ohmy:

And as for earthquakes ... I admire all who live on the West coast. I know I could never do that because of that possibility. :tsk:

Last edited:
Doozer61 said:
i will wait until it hits 997 i will wait until it hits 997 i will wait until it hits 997 i will wait until it hits 997 i will wait until it hits 997 i will wait until it hits 997:waiting:

:corn:

:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom