Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 01-01-18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that 3 different TV channels from Pittsburgh, PA , give 3 different snow & ice amounts. I live 50 miles north of Pittsburgh. I will stick to The Weather Channel, for my forecast.

Yesterday evening, MrPurrl and I met up with my son to see the movie "The Shape of Water"--I highly recommend it; easily the best movie I've seen for years. Then we got a bucket of KFC, came home and made mashed potatoes and green beans to go with the chicken. I'm always so happy when I'm with those two guys. :love:

In today's local paper on the front page, it says Flu shot only 36% effective. I am one of those people who got it and went to going to Urgent Care yesterday. I did get the shot back in the early fall of 2017. The doctor put me on Tamiful. I am to rest 5-7 days, and not to be around people for that same time also. So all in all, I am feeling poorly . But I will do what I have to do to get over this.:up:

In today's local paper on the front page, it says Flu shot only 36% effective. I am one of those people who got it and went to going to Urgent Care yesterday. I did get the shot back in the early fall of 2017. The doctor put me on Tamiful. I am to rest 5-7 days, and not to be around people for that same time also. So all in all, I am feeling poorly . But I will do what I have to do to get over this.:up:

I am so sorry to hear this! I hope that the Tamiflu will help, and that you will feel better soon. Hugs to you!

I’m sickened that the turd in the White House actually gestured a thumbs up in a photo at the hospital where shooting victims are being treated. Narcissistic fool. Just another photo op for him. His head is so far up his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom