Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 01-01-18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he always call me at dinner time. Kansas is an hour behind were I live. So right now it is 6:00 PM his time, where it is after 7:00 my time He said that he would call me later. I will text him.

My sister and her hubby from Florida were here for the weekend for one of their grandson's birthdays. Because of various scheduling snafus, I didn't get to see her this trip. :sad:

It’s so frustrating struggling to get my mom to her doctor appointments at the medical center. It’s so much easier when I’m on my scooter. I wish I could walk farther without havi g to sit and rest.

I know that MrPurrl are going to be "holding our breath" until we hear from the vet about the results of the biopsy on the mass they removed from our cat Fergus. :pray:

So hoping that it will be good results. :hug:

I had a really good appointment today with my family doctor . We talked about several things about my health . He is a very good caring person, who wants nothing but the best for his patients.

Sure not looking forward tomorrow to my dentist"s appointment on Thursday. She is new to me for, my other one has retired . :yikes: I have health insurance, but it does cover dental .

I am so sick of T-rump's destroying everything that makes this country good. Now he wants to separate immigrant ("animals") children from their parents and put them in "shelters"--that sounds a whole lot of concentration camps to me! :sad:

I miss my aunts and uncles, too, tiny dancer. :sad: And my allergies are bad, too--my eyes are all watery![/QUO

Thank you MsPurrl :hug: for understanding in how I miss about the Monarchs of my family. I still have 2 aunts on my Mothers' side of the family. They are not able to live in there in their own homes. they are also confused. Now they are a far distance from me :sad:

Thinking about going to the Amish country, not far from me.

I miss my aunts and uncles, too, tiny dancer. :sad: And my allergies are bad, too--my eyes are all watery![/QUO

Thank you MsPurrl :hug: for understanding in how I miss about the Monarchs of my family. I still have 2 aunts on my Mothers' side of the family. They are not able to live in there in their own homes. they are also confused. Now they are a far distance from me :sad:

Thinking about going to the Amish country, not far from me.

All of my aunts and uncles, on both sides of the family, are gone now. How I miss them all. I hope you can go to Amish country; sounds like a nice get-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom