Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:lol:

Poor Bono, he's put on so much spiritual fat that most of Interference has divorced him by now.

Let's face it, we're all just here for that pyromaniac Edge. And to find out where our magical mystery tour will land us next...Cockplay, Scotland, perhaps?

Axver said:

You still changed it. :tsk:

It was supposed to be temporary, actually. I think the one I had before that was a reference to MsMofoGone's thread, with the logo of the United States of RECESSION. I used that old Utley av (I change my Utley avatars every month or so) as a temporary replacement between the RECESSION one and finding a new one, and just got lazy on replacing it.

I'm still Chase Utley, bitches.

Axver said:

I thought that went without saying.

Though "Well some of us love Bono in a spiritual sense the same way we love our lovers in a physical sense" is alarmingly stalkerish/Jamilaish.

i think he's tryign to reference some of the plebans but it's not a good job of a reference.

phillyfan26 said:

It was supposed to be temporary, actually. I think the one I had before that was a reference to MsMofoGone's thread, with the logo of the United States of RECESSION. I used that old Utley av (I change my Utley avatars every month or so) as a temporary replacement between the RECESSION one and finding a new one, and just got lazy on replacing it.

I'm still Chase Utley, bitches.

And see, we all got used to it. Just like all of you got used to U2 NZ, though that was largely U2's fault.

I have no intention to change this one, except back to U2 NZ should U2 tour there again. Maybe even a U2 Wellington one if they finally return to the place.

Varitek said:

YES GOD YES

(that's what she said)

:laugh:

I'm going out in an hour. I'll be out for about 5-6 hours. When I get back, I damn well expect us to have moved from Twatt to Fingringhoe.

My official entry just has the one album cover, but I'm putting two other ones in my LJ entry which will fully detail my playlist.

I can understand not uploading until tonight, but not even making your list until tonight boggles my mind. I've had mine done for weeks.

phillyfan26 said:
I can understand not uploading until tonight, but not even making your list until tonight boggles my mind. I've had mine done for weeks.

I know that Liam's have always been spur of the moment things, but he has a knack for it.

I like to take time to consider mine and play it through a good few times.

I'm just finishing my LJ entry now. I don't think my in depth description is terribly good, but I don't have much time left before I have to go out!

Probably. I've no fucking clue what I'm talking about.

Oh yeah, Axver, you will love the first 90 seconds of my playlist. :wink:

I always use Paint for mine. Crappier quality, but always seems to work size-wise.

Plus, I don't have Photoshop.

phillyfan26 said:
I always use Paint for mine. Crappier quality, but always seems to work size-wise.

Plus, I don't have Photoshop.

Yeah, I've never had a problem reaching the desired file size with Paint. And if there's any crappiness of quality, in such a small size and with my vision, I sure as hell am not seeing it! My avatar looks like Red Rocks Edge with the Gibson Explorer during 11 O'clock Tick Tock to me, and that's all I want.

Varitek said:
i am watching battle for algeirs, great fucking movie

I've seen some of that. Need to see it all. The part I saw was really good.

phillyfan26 said:
Probably. I've no fucking clue what I'm talking about.

Oh yeah, Axver, you will love the first 90 seconds of my playlist. :wink:

Oh yeah, I saw you mention you're using Station To Station!

I expect roughly only two people will like my tracklist.

can i email it to one of you to resize?

(i uninstalled paint and the games. i have no idea how or when. i should see if i can reinstall them via an instalation cd)

Hey Reggo. :wave:

And Vazza, I'd tell you to e-mail it to me but I'm leaving very soon so I wouldn't be able to do it for you until this evening. Hopefully PFan can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom