Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
what do you think the top no 1 song between 1985 and 1990 is ? i am guesing streets, we have inxs with never tear us apart at no 2

run dmc and aerosmith at no 3 with walk this way

I'm willing to bet that anything I think should be the #1 song between 1985 and 1990 won't be anybody else's #1.

Then again, this is a U2 forum; maybe somebody else here will agree with me when I say it should be One Tree Hill.

mysterious_jen said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hutchence ......

god i miss him . :(

To be honest, he was looking a little haggard and decrepit in his final years. I get the impression he could have looked like a Stone by the age he would be now.

I mean of course it's still a tragedy and such, but he was losing his lovely looks. :(

The Sad Punk said:

To be honest, he was looking a little haggard and decrepit in his final years. I get the impression he could have looked like a Stone by the age he would be now.

I mean of course it's still a tragedy and such, but he was losing his lovely looks. :(

how old would he be now? not far off bono and the boys would he ?

:yikes: sometimes it is better to go young.

major_panic said:
Sup all, just dropping in for a few minutes. I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow to get to class by 9 :(

Hey Maj. :wave:

That's what I have to do every weekday. Except for today, in which I majorly fucked up and slept in - good thing my sculpting teacher's real lax about that sort of thing.

The Sad Punk said:

Hey Maj. :wave:

That's what I have to do every weekday. Except for today, in which I majorly fucked up and slept in - good thing my sculpting teacher's real lax about that sort of thing.

I'm only complaining cause I start after midday for the rest of the week; although now I'm gonna aim to be up by 8.30 every morning at the latest so I can do some exercise.

And sculpting? :eyebrow:

mysterious_jen said:

:lmao: what have hey done now?

babies can smell their parents having sex and start to cry but we cant prove it ?????

Close, more like just giving us an assignment that depends on their being organised and not explaining any of it to us. I still don't know what I have to do, when it's due or what it's all about.

Humph.

major_panic said:

Close, more like just giving us an assignment that depends on their being organised and not explaining any of it to us. I still don't know what I have to do, when it's due or what it's all about.

Humph.

well that gives you free reign. make it about the developmental psychology of awesome swords. and 101 ways you could kill us all.

Hey Maj.! :wave:

All going to plan, I'll see you around 1pm tomorrow, right?

Hey everyone :wave:

Watching this Comedy Gala thing on ten... it's kinda bizarre watching people dressed up like characters from the Holy Grail singing "Always look on the bright side of life"....

mysterious_jen said:

well that gives you free reign. make it about the developmental psychology of awesome swords. and 101 ways you could kill us all.

:lol: sounds good. Actually, Ax might get to see those swords tomorrow, depending on whether or not the concert is good. :wink:

Alisaura said:
Hey everyone :wave:

Watching this Comedy Gala thing on ten... it's kinda bizarre watching people dressed up like characters from the Holy Grail singing "Always look on the bright side of life"....

Hi Ali! :wave:

There's a comedy gala thing on? Is it any good?

I need another source of procrastination.

Axver said:
Hey Maj.! :wave:

All going to plan, I'll see you around 1pm tomorrow, right?

Yes, absolutely! We'll have to see who spots the other first - we'll both be pretty conspicuous, I think. You know where to go right? If not, just go to Union House and follow the smell of the food.

Also hey Ali!

Sorry, was distracted by mindless asteroidy game... :reject:

Seeya Jen!

Gala thing's over now... was a comedy festival thing to benefit Oxfam. Definitely some funny moments. :up:

I'm thinking of an early night...

Is blue crack playing silly buggers for anyone else? I swear, every other time I try to post or navigate around the place, it gives me a "page not found" error or some crap.

major_panic said:

Yes, absolutely! We'll have to see who spots the other first - we'll both be pretty conspicuous, I think. You know where to go right? If not, just go to Union House and follow the smell of the food.

It is more than safe to say you'll spot me first! :lol:

It's North Court, right? I'll text you if I can't see you or something. Do many people turn up?

Alisaura said:
Is blue crack playing silly buggers for anyone else? I swear, every other time I try to post or navigate around the place, it gives me a "page not found" error or some crap.

Not at the moment, but earlier I kept being told the site was too busy. Too busy?! There's fuck all happening in the U2 world! How can it be too busy?

Alisaura said:
Hey Ax, what's your favourite Radiohead album? If any... can't remember if you even like them. :wink:

I'm known for hating Radiohead and considering their only two good songs to be Electioneering (from OK Computer) and Idioteque (from ... fucked if I can remember).

Now that'd be a great album title, Fucked If I Can Remember. I'm currently finalising my Desert Island IV submission. It's currently So This Is Permanence, but maybe I should rename it Fucked If I Can Remember? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom