Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I'm contributing slowly because I'm working. Making a start. I think I've worked out Hilberg's four stages:

1. Definition (i.e. identifying the target - who is a Jew?)
2. Expropriation
3. Concentration
4. Annihilation

Ahhhhhh very good ! is step 1 where the gold stars came in or is that after the political stuff or the same time?

mysterious_jen said:

Ahhhhhh very good ! is step 1 where the gold stars came in or is that after the political stuff or the same time?

Yeah, step 1 is where that would come in - it socially distinguishes the target and makes the concentration stage possible.

I've also realised why there's confusion over whether it's three or four stages. Hilberg gives it like this:

1. Definition
2. Concentration
3. Annihilation

With the fourth stage of expropriation following all three. For example, definition was followed by the expropriation of Jewish businesses. Concentration was followed by the expropriation of labour. Annihilation was followed by the expropriation of personal effects.

cinnaminson said:

only one. . . .

i made one in an afternoon out of fabric I already had and got one from ebay for $30. I think the lack of boob is actually the problem :(

then you dont need so many dresses just one awesome bra to rule them all, with some amazing silicone bits sewn into it

Axver said:

Yeah, step 1 is where that would come in - it socially distinguishes the target and makes the concentration stage possible.

I've also realised why there's confusion over whether it's three or four stages. Hilberg gives it like this:

1. Definition
2. Concentration
3. Annihilation

With the fourth stage of expropriation following all three. For example, definition was followed by the expropriation of Jewish businesses. Concentration was followed by the expropriation of labour. Annihilation was followed by the expropriation of personal effects.

cheeky bastard putting expropriation in there ....

mysterious_jen said:

then you dont need so many dresses just one awesome bra to rule them all, with some amazing silicone bits sewn into it

:hmm:
unfortunately all the people going have known me really well for years so to suddenly show up with cleavage would be a shock. One of the girls who is completely flat had huuge boobs,( we're talking a C cup) sewn into her wedding dress. It was the talk of the town for ages :lol: :lol:

cinnaminson said:

:hmm:
unfortunately all the people going have known me really well for years so to suddenly show up with cleavage would be a shock. One of the girls who is completely flat had huuge boobs,( we're talking a C cup) sewn into her wedding dress. It was the talk of the town for ages :lol: :lol:

:lmao: that is true, if you were the bride it would look fucked, but i doubt anyone else would notice would they ? you know its all about her not you !

:wink:

:hug:

mysterious_jen said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fark.

my due date is 4th april.

:crack:

Oooh shit.

Here I am getting stressed out that my stuff's due on the 14th!

mysterious_jen said:

sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

Sounds like Pee Fan in a public toilet.

*sluuurrrp* "That was a rather new vintage, much fresher than the vintage in the first stall."

No response from the Pee Fan himself? :eyebrow:

Too busy finding a good vintage, I'm sure ...

I just love that his name sounds pretty close to Wanker E, like he's just an example in a line-up of wankers.

what do you think the top no 1 song between 1985 and 1990 is ? i am guesing streets, we have inxs with never tear us apart at no 2

run dmc and aerosmith at no 3 with walk this way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom