Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

THIS IS NOT COMMON SENSE. If you think it is, your common sense is broken on this one. You cannot use your common sense to rationalize how other people should feel in these situations when you clearly come out with a different answer than those of us who have lived it.

Nobody likes their own morning breath, let alone wants to inflict it on someone they care about (or someone they just met) or endure someone else's. This is why we have toothbrushes, mouthwash, or even just a good swished around glass of water. And just because an experience was great the night before does not mean you should seek to replicate it exactly the next morning. This is also a logical flaw.

hahahhahahahah vazza chewing the shit out of screwtape !

:lmao:

bono_man2002 said:

I printed mine off though. I have some ticket thingy.

Thats going to be a bitch If they need the credit card. FUCK!

ive printed mine and the confirmation email , but i didnt buy them on my credit card so im stressing a bit, even though i have the number written down.

mysterious_jen said:

ive printed mine and the confirmation email , but i didnt buy them on my credit card so im stressing a bit, even though i have the number written down.

Heres what the recipt thing says:

This is a Tax Invoice and should not be used as a ticket voucher. Your bar-coded ticket voucher would appear after you hit the Confirm button on your booking. If you cannot print your voucher make note of the booking number and take the credit card used for booking to the box office. Or, you may follow the link below at any time to view your pending bookings and ticket voucher.

And I have like an actual concert ticket that I printed out.

WIN from bonnie on this one, referencing peterrrrrrrs post

The Sad Punk said:
poster44186572pm9.jpg

mysterious_jen said:

crap , well i will just have to borrow the credit card for the day too :wink:

Do you have that e-mail too?

If you click on the bottom of the e-mail it says something like....."Review Booking" or something.

If you click on that you can go to the print of ticket page. I'm pretty sure If I sell 'em, whoever uses them can just use the ticket with the barcode. I hope.

ahh yes i have the same email , it does say when you confirm your ticket as long as you have the barcode number and the 4 digits of the credit card you can pick up the tickets.

Just tried phoning my father because it's his birthday today and got his answerphone. Great. For his birthday I've e-mailed him and left him a voicemail message! I feel like a crappy son.

But then he hasn't always been the best father either so I suppose it equals out. :shrug:

Axver said:
Just tried phoning my father because it's his birthday today and got his answerphone. Great. For his birthday I've e-mailed him and left him a voicemail message! I feel like a crappy son.

But then he hasn't always been the best father either so I suppose it equals out. :shrug:

not crappy, think of it as tecnologically advanced

Just catching up on the thread. I see the Screwtape vs Vazza exchanges are back.

mysterious_jen said:

not crappy, think of it as tecnologically advanced

:lol: Yeah, that's how I'm trying to rationalise it. But he - or more to the point, mainly that bitch he lives with - seems to value cards in the mail as somehow more meaningful.

I'D WRITE THE SAME FUCKING THING EITHER WAY.

Axver said:

:lol: Yeah, that's how I'm trying to rationalise it. But he - or more to the point, mainly that bitch he lives with - seems to value cards in the mail as somehow more meaningful.

I'D WRITE THE SAME FUCKING THING EITHER WAY.

i think cards are a seriously pointless way to fuck the environment.

Oh, lame, I just realised that I missed the Top Gear episode on over the last weekend about the fastest religion.

mysterious_jen said:

i think cards are a seriously pointless way to fuck the environment.

Yeah, and they cost money, and when you're on a very tight budget, you can buy a week's worth of juice for the same price as a single shitty card.

I seriously can't believe that they get away with charging $5 for some cards.

E-mail makes so much more sense.

Axver said:
Oh, lame, I just realised that I missed the Top Gear episode on over the last weekend about the fastest religion.

I think I've seen that one, it wasn't one of their best, mainly cause it was an earlier episode. Top Gear fucking rocks, though.

Hi guys. :wave: I'm doing homework and am sort of busy, but yeah.

The Sad Punk said:

I think I've seen that one, it wasn't one of their best, mainly cause it was an earlier episode. Top Gear fucking rocks, though.

Hi guys. :wave: I'm doing homework and am sort of busy, but yeah.

G'day Bonnie. :wave:

Yeah, the early Top Gear episodes aren't as funny, and I don't like the guy who preceded James May, but still, it sounded like a funny idea and I wish I'd seen it.

so what is everyone up to tonite?

ive decided im too cold to do anything just yet. :| except mebbe go to bed :drool: but juuuuust a touch too early !

Last edited:
mysterious_jen said:
chris martin is a pussy . i want to punch the arsehole in his pug ugly face. :|

I just want him to fall off the face of the planet.

mysterious_jen said:
so what is everyone up to tonite?

ive decided im too cold to do anything just yet. :| except mebbe go to bed :drool: but juuuuust a touhc too early !

I'll be working on uni stuff. Whee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom