Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

:huh:

right cause i keep a razor suited to a man's beard around. and because i know how to shave someone else's face without cutting them. and etc. and how is shaving a dude's face in any way romantic/appealing? i can see a guy shaving a girl's legs being kinda hot, but this?

Well, yeah, there's also that. I wouldn't trust anyone to shave my face other than myself, actually.

coolian2 said:
Fuck, my 2,500 word essay isn't due for 17 days. I thought it was due Monday.

I'll pretend it still is.

Significantly better than thinking it was due in 17 days when it's actually due Monday. Trust me, I know.

Varitek said:

:huh:

right cause i keep a razor suited to a man's beard around. and because i know how to shave someone else's face without cutting them. and etc. and how is shaving a dude's face in any way romantic/appealing? i can see a guy shaving a girl's legs being kinda hot, but this?

You can do something romantic with it. You just have to use your imagination. I wouldn't do it but if someone had a romantic idea with it they could. :shrug:

phillyfan26 said:

Well, yeah, there's also that. I wouldn't trust anyone to shave my face other than myself, actually.

:tsk: Amateurs.....I shave my mans face all the time!! Haven't drawn blood once!

Dalton said:
You know what would be big business? A barber shop in which all the women cutting hair were topless. You could call it "Motorboat Barbershop"

:lmao: i think you should move to vegas and start one.

Screwtape2 said:

If the sex was great what does that matter? Keep kissing the person. :shrug:

so, mr. hasn't ever kissed another person let alone had sex, and mr. hasn't ever spent the night in an MOS's room, on what authority are you saying this?

Screwtape2 said:

If the sex was great what does that matter? Keep kissing the person. :shrug:

Trust me, when you live with a smoker, stale, nasty, rancid smokers breath coming into your mouth is beyond hideous....it's enough to make you turn into a nun.

Screwtape2 said:

Common sense. :wink:

Come on make the most of that time. If the experience was great don't stop. :up:

THIS IS NOT COMMON SENSE. If you think it is, your common sense is broken on this one. You cannot use your common sense to rationalize how other people should feel in these situations when you clearly come out with a different answer than those of us who have lived it.

Nobody likes their own morning breath, let alone wants to inflict it on someone they care about (or someone they just met) or endure someone else's. This is why we have toothbrushes, mouthwash, or even just a good swished around glass of water. And just because an experience was great the night before does not mean you should seek to replicate it exactly the next morning. This is also a logical flaw.

gluey said:

Rimming.....I'm still scared my father in law got excited with the thought of it :yikes:

My buddy's still freaked from when his dad referenced having been involved with rimjobs.

Varitek said:

THIS IS NOT COMMON SENSE. If you think it is, your common sense is broken on this one. You cannot use your common sense to rationalize how other people should feel in these situations when you clearly come out with a different answer than those of us who have lived it.

Nobody likes their own morning breath, let alone wants to inflict it on someone they care about (or someone they just met) or endure someone else's. This is why we have toothbrushes, mouthwash, or even just a good swished around glass of water. And just because an experience was great the night before does not mean you should seek to replicate it exactly the next morning. This is also a logical flaw.

Fine. I have been swayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom