TV name game #14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She sure was mean and nasty, and they showed some of the things she said to the Indian girl. About the Indian Star, I have watched CNN telling all about her. I think I just read tha she just got engaged?

Nightline

No i don't think she's engaged at all Tiny since she has been saying that she's single plus Dirk Bendict fancies her like mad&keeps flirting with her&he's pretty much after her :ohmy: :shame: the dirty rascal :giggle: Her name is Shilpa and she's a stunning beauty but she has been so down to earth, gracious, fun&witty too! :love: i'm torn between voting for her or Dirk to win actually :yes: if you look at the end of the thread entitled what's the craic with BB, you'll see a pic of her! It's in Zoo Station.

Hector's House

:lol:

Last edited:
I must of been thinking of someone else. Yes , she is a real beauty. Now I wish that i could see that show , for I would like here to win. Is that Jade a well known singer in the UK?

Everybody Hates Chris

:no: :scream: god no, sh's not really famous in the proper sense! That's part of why everyone thinks she's a joke over her as she was in Big Brother 4 years ago&everyone hated her then - she has managed to stay in the limelight although god knows why!She opened a beauty salon&did other reality shows plus her mum&boyfriend went in&they're awful too! Her mum kept refusing to say her name properly as though she was being all ignorant :tsk:

Suddenly Susan :giggle:

Famous for being famous is the phrase people use i think for what people consider her to be! :huh:

I can't believe how they could talk to someone of her brains&beauty that way :ohmy: the 2 other girls are just as bad&yet Jade's getting more coverage from it! One of the others is called Danielle&i thought she was really sweet at first 'cos she didn't seem bitchy at the start plus she's from Liverpool :heart: a place i have been to due to my love of the Beatles!!! She's a nasty cow though - she was nice to Shilpa's face, but then said i fucking hate her and she does my head in, behind her back, the next thing, she'd say to her face - oh i don't want you to think you can't talk to me, like how dare she???? :mad: :madspit:

A-Team, the :D

Tiny - did you read my last reply above?

I just got an email off Carek! :wink: She tells me that she told you of her plan too? It would be great eh?! :yes:

Time Team

Yes I read your thread about. Some like there are several nasrty girls on that show.

Yes, Carek PM me, about if I could go, and if I would of known a lot sooner, there would be a great possbility of me going with her & her friend. Right now I don't have the finances to make a trip overseas. Had I not gone on that cruise and spent all that money on it. I feel I could of gone on this upcoming trip. :sad: If I go anywhere this year, it would be going to Kansas to see my brother , for he is being nice to me now, as if nothing ever happened. But I still don't know if I want to go. Maybe in time I might. change my mind. My nephew & his wife want me to visit them, but that would only be for a weekend in late spring.

My Name Is Earl

Back
Top Bottom