TV name game #13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tiny :hug:

I was over at my mum's place with my friend as i was v worried about her at first :sad: i told her i'd phone at a certain time 'cos she wanted to know about what happened in that show I'm a celebrity as her tv system had gone down but she didn't answer so me&my friend tried a few more times, but she wouldn't answer, then when we were approaching the block of flats, we couldn't see her room light on but living room&kitchen ones were on so i was getting into a panic attack, and 'cos i'm always s cared of something happening i'm beginning to panic, so we go up in the elevator, i have keys so i open the door&i had a feeling that i should walk into the bedroom opposite the front door and she was sitting up safe&well as she had fallen asleep watching her portable tv and didn't take her mobile phone with her which i'm always asking her to do incase something happens so it was a huge relief :happy: :heart: so of course, we ended up staying a while, saying silly mummy and she says to the cat i'm a silly mum eh! :lol: and then we came back&watched the show&here i am now!

You were worried about why i was on at this time do you mean?

Dallas

:yes: the latest i've ever stayed up on Interference before is about 9 am!!!! :shocked:

We both said she should have her mobile with her all the time! I was so relieved&happy when i saw she was ok :happy:

Rentaghost

thanks Tiny :hug: I was getting so panicky. worried&scared&when i saw you were on, i thought i'd tell you about it so it's good i can share with someone i got chatting to! I

Emmerdale

Thanks Tiny :hug: I will tell a bit more in my email but i'm off now so night :wave: :hug:

Garfield

Back
Top Bottom