Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like a good movie elmel, if I get the job at Hollywood Vid, it'll be my first free rental :hyper:

I try not to let it control me. Just little things like right now, or not going to a movie are when I really get angry with myself. I cope :)

Hahaha nice first choice. Way to give a good first impression. :wink: Just remember not to take it very seriously. I believe that every murder that happens in the film is imagined by the guy, so it's all fantasy to me (which it is anyway).

Keep at it. I had OCD much worse a few years back. It's probably never been full-blown, but it bugged me a lot, so I can relate.

perfect.jpg

:applaud: :lmao:

Banner + Forum = Superwin!!!!

I mean, just having been pleba it would've won. BUT IT WAS PLEBANS! How can it get better?

K, I was having fun playing Mario Kart until I realized I was asleep and my little guy just kept driving into walls. It's bedtime :wave:

:lol:

How is your Mum?? Have you both got over your washing machine fight? Is she still keeping ok?

:lol: Yeah, she's good. She's got some appointment at the hospital on Tuesday but it's just a meeting to check on her progress since her last operation. By the tone in her voice I think she's expecting it to be a complete waste of time and tell her nothing new!

Dead thread here. Feels like dead threads everywhere too.

The entire Internet is a snooze right now. I'm so bloody bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom