Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

Of course, it's an overly wanky design that costs way too much compared to what they managed to build on the Gold Coast.

I've got to admit, I'm still trying to figure out why the fuck Melbourne needs ANOTHER stadium.

Woah, people positively giving a shit about Bono in a Superthread. Wonders will never cease.

Gluey is incapable of speech at the moment while her system is in a Pleban state due to the incredible hotness of Bono at the MTV Awards. Broadcasting will resume shortly.

Let's be honest: it's simply impossible for Bono to do ANYTHING without PLEBA noticing. You guys even know how much dandruff is on his collar at any specirfic point in time.

Setlists....Dandruff.....:shrug:......what's the difference?

gluey is flatlining at the moment, i will attempt remote chest compressions -
CLEAR !

Thank god I'm not wearing the monitor tonight....my heart rate may be a weeny bit skewiff at the moment :shifty:.....he was so fucking fine! :drool:

And yes Ax, Plebans do rule. You wanna fight me on that too????

wishes there was a smiley with boxing gloves

Right, Fergie is now murdering Big Girls Don't Cry, and my pulse is getting back to normal....so how's it going boys??? :tongue:

Olympic Park is a shithole, the AFL won't let anyone move the Docklands Stadium into rectangular field mode....

The MCG? The million-and-one former home grounds of various AFL teams now sitting around solely as training grounds?

:tsk: Bono was just live on MTV.....and you talk about stadiums???? :tsk:

Stadiums are far more interesting than a washed up and aging celebrity with an overblown ego appearing on some meaningless awards ceremony in a desperate bid to appear "relevant".

This is one of the reasons why U2 sucks today.

OMG BONO INTERVIEW!!

Talking about the ONE film.....all the actors and celebrities in it. He's the shortest one in the line up. Talking Japanese badly. Saying there's a new excitement in the new Japan.
Asked about releasing album....said he escaped from studio without telling the band Says the album doesn't sound like anything he's ever heard - not even U2. Very fresh and quite radical......

Stadiums are far more interesting than a washed up and aging celebrity with an overblown ego appearing on some meaningless awards ceremony in a desperate bid to appear "relevant".

This is one of the reasons why U2 sucks today.

:madspit: Go jump on a washed up aging train with it's fresh coat of paint so that it appears 'relevant'

How about the same problem as Docklands only without the retractable seats?

Because, you know, there's totally never been a rugby game held in Melbourne before due to this problem.

This city feels like it has more stadiums than most small countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom