Turda, Romania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd need lyricists for "snippets" of lyrics. Someone very poetic for Edge and someone who can slap a kneel-steal-feel couplet together for Bono. I can play the bass badly for Adam's bit...:shifty:

I know, and we wouldn't want you to be defrocked, Khan. Still, it's fun to dream.

if a fake leak thread is done, i imagine you all would get suspended and i would get demodded. just my opinion.

:tsk: Only if you help us, miss negative.

We'd need lyricists for "snippets" of lyrics. Someone very poetic for Edge and someone who can slap a kneel-steal-feel couplet together for Bono. I can play the bass badly for Adam's bit...:shifty:

I could take a microphone outside and play guitar and sing about a mile away with a brick wall in front of me. :hyper:

I could take a microphone outside and play guitar and sing about a mile away with a brick wall in front of me. :hyper:
Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes!

Since we have other bass players in the ST, maybe I'll be Lars and play the drooms...

Ooh, does that mean we get to hog tie you and take turns punching? :hyper:
HEY! :angry: I'm only playing the drums. That doesn't make me that stuck-up disagreeable arseface. I could probably do better than him, anyway.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this; they've really gone and remade my favourite game ever. Wow. All that time ago!

:tsk:
Duck Hunt is for weaklings.
Try Dragon Quest IV.
Hey, I like Duck Hunt. Shoot that damn dog in the face a few times.

Jeopardy! is a game more my speed. (Yes, the one of the TV show. I'm lame.)

Hey, I like Duck Hunt. Shoot that damn dog in the face a few times.

Jeopardy! is a game more my speed. (Yes, the one of the TV show. I'm lame.)
That dog pisses me off. :lol:
I do like the Mario Bros. games though. The early ones, I mean. I could play 2 until the world crashed and burned at one point. Though I tended to stray back to DQIV ...

In case you were wondering, yes I'm trying to outpostwhore Serena for once. So far, I'm winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom