Triesen, Liechtenstein Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got distracted by photography. And now I probably should sleep ...

And holy shit, it's Renato! How are you doing? I guess I'll find out in the morning ... :wave:

Hey Ax!!! Good to see you!

How was Geneva? How is the trip? Are you in Amsterdam now?

So many questions!!!

Have a good one! Enjoy the show tomorrow!

So here is my official last ST post before I depart for Ireland! :hyper: :hyper:
Keep this place warm for me, I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to tell when I return!

:wave:

Hey Ax!!! Good to see you!

How was Geneva? How is the trip? Are you in Amsterdam now?

So many questions!!!

Have a good one! Enjoy the show tomorrow!

Oh, I loved Geneva. I loved all of Switzerland. So badly wish I had more time; I'm definitely going back there. The scenery just blew me away. Next time I'd like to stay in Zurich and see that part of the country properly. Though I also want to see the south ...

The trip's fantastic. Yes, I'm in (or just outside of) Amsterdam right now, having left Liechtenstein yesterday. The Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein ... oh man!

Hope your move has gone well and that you're settling in!

U-Wen, how's it going? Did you do that photowalk thingamajig while I was busy photographing the shit out of mountains?

Ooh, coolness. I need to find the time to do some massive uploading of my Europe pictures ... the mind boggles at how many I have taken.

5371_106564918694_705953694_2097059_890491_n.jpg

5371_106564993694_705953694_2097074_3893917_n.jpg

5371_106565038694_705953694_2097083_6312457_n.jpg

5371_106565103694_705953694_2097094_7075144_n.jpg

Hey, that's some pretty cool stuff, U-Wen, especially the second post. Heh, the photos of people taking photos just remind me of a blog idea Vazza's had that I hope she starts soon ...

Danny, if I were you, I'd be running far, far away from that paper ...

Anyway, I should go. May be around, who knows. U2 gig tonight! :hyper:

Oh, I loved Geneva. I loved all of Switzerland. So badly wish I had more time; I'm definitely going back there. The scenery just blew me away. Next time I'd like to stay in Zurich and see that part of the country properly. Though I also want to see the south ...

The trip's fantastic. Yes, I'm in (or just outside of) Amsterdam right now, having left Liechtenstein yesterday. The Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein ... oh man!

Hope your move has gone well and that you're settling in!

Good to hear you are enjoying the trip! And glad you liked Switzerland, the scenery is indeed amazing. I'll miss it.

Great pictures of the Kunstmuseum, by the way. That must have been a fun trip!

Settling in well in NY so far. I'm at a temp place until August, when I move to a more permanent apt (at least until Jan). But the city is great, so much to do! Looking forward to the shows in September as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom