Torquay Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm averaging about 3.5 more posts per day than you.

About a month ago I was at 13 posts per day.

Thanks to this last month, I'm now at 18.5.

PFan, I owe a lot of my posts to the Set list parties. And then I hardly posted, until some Canadian woman told me about the Temple Bar. That was in November of 2006, I believe. Then my posting increased again.

No spoken words said:
PFan, I owe a lot of my posts to the Set list parties. And then I hardly posted, until some Canadian woman told me about the Temple Bar. That was in November of 2006, I believe. Then my posting increased again.

phillyfan26 said:
Doesn't mean I'm letting Canada off the hook.

No spoken words said:
Fuck you Canada.

Bye bye Superthread.

The things you find when you lurk. :angry:

creepy, facebook took away the basic political spectrum business (very conservative to moderate to very liberal plus libertarian and other) and added in basically every party ever in every country. every time they make changes like that i get newly creeped out.

hmm i wonder what might be the most humorous party to fill in there...

ok there are 3 liechtenstein parties:

progressive citizen's union, which is tempting cause i'm actually progressive
free list - wtf
fatherland union or patriotic union

i could also join the austrian spo

oh the progressive citizens are libertarians. silly libertarians.

it's between the free list party of liechtenstein and the spo of austria (which i actually liked while i was there...i still have an spo lighter and key chain, yay free shit! the greens gave me green tea and a green candy...oooh bribery...the conservative party gave me a pen that wrote really shittily)

phillyfan26 said:
I'm averaging about 3.5 more posts per day than you.

About a month ago I was at 13 posts per day.

Thanks to this last month, I'm now at 18.5.

I don't suppose one of you premiums could check to see what obscene daily figure I have?

Axver said:

I don't suppose one of you premiums could check to see what obscene daily figure I have?

:wink:

Search for all posts by this user.
Threads: 440

Wow, you guys fail at postwhoring. Well, while you were all hanging with Phail Collins, I had lunch with Ali and bought train stuff and nearly fell asleep in a lecture for no apparent reason.

Axver said:
Wow, you guys fail at postwhoring. Well, while you were all hanging with Phail Collins, I had lunch with Ali and bought train stuff and nearly fell asleep in a lecture for no apparent reason.

:( I was stuck working all day. RL sucks for postwhoring

gluey said:

:wink:

Search for all posts by this user.
Threads: 440

Thanks. I expected higher. In fact, I think it was higher a couple of years ago, around the 23-24 mark. But 2007 was a slow year.

gluey said:

:( I was stuck working all day. RL sucks for postwhoring

I wish I had a laptop, then I could've postwhored during my lecture and not fallen asleep. I think I just drift off because it's dark and feels sleepy to me. I actually have a good lecturer and I felt bad about how drowsy I must've looked.

Axver said:

Thanks. I expected higher. In fact, I think it was higher a couple of years ago, around the 23-24 mark. But 2007 was a slow year.

It would be interesting to have it broken down to years or months etc....that would paint a different picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom