Torquay Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
Well, if it isn't the immature, irresponsible senior member of the board.

Yes, here I am to fool you all with another devious trick. And to make sure unico stays online and never has her powernap.

the tourist said:
Of course I do. We've been dating for over three years.

Fascinating. I've been perpetually single for seventeen years, so I assume that for everyone unless they explicitly state otherwise.

phillyfan26 said:

Fascinating. I've been perpetually single for seventeen years, so I assume that for everyone unless they explicitly state otherwise.

I was single for 16 years. And then again for 2 years. And then again for a year. But no longer.

the tourist said:
I was single for 16 years. And then again for 2 years. And then again for a year. But no longer.

How old does that make you? I count 19 single years.

the tourist said:

Now now. He was talking about Andrew; not Andre.

I could probably own both of us here with some sheep remark, but I won't. Plus, I'm only half-awake. Bah, why does the uni do anything before 2pm?

Axver said:

I could probably own both of us here with some sheep remark, but I won't. Plus, I'm only half-awake. Bah, why does the uni do anything before 2pm?

Because they hate you.

the tourist said:

Because they hate you.

Yeah, and they want me to get up and shit.

Actually, I have a meeting at 10:30am tomorrow. Fuck, does this mean I have to sleep at a normal time? :|

I'm such a postwhore I fucking got myself into 3rd on this thread in the last ten minutes.

Axver said:

Yeah, and they want me to get up and shit.

Actually, I have a meeting at 10:30am tomorrow. Fuck, does this mean I have to sleep at a normal time? :|

Yes. It really does. :yes:

I am in the process of signing up for classes this week. I believe I will be taking classes from 11-2 in the next quarter, depending upon their current availability.

Axver said:

I have to wait until fucking 4pm for my class today.

I wouldn't mind it if Uni wasn't an hour long bus trip away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom