Top 6 Coldplay songs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
How long are Coldplay shows?

I heard that they barely clock over an hour and half.

yea..I want to know too....from what I hear their setlist are pretty short ..:der:

You heard correct. 17-19 songs is a safe bet.

Man I'm listening to the Talk demo and wondering what could have been. Last time I saw them in Dallas in February, Chris sang the verses without the falsetto and it instantly made the song better, even though it was the arrangement from the album.

Wish I had a recording of that.

inmyplace13 said:
You heard correct. 17-19 songs is a safe bet.

Man I'm listening to the Talk demo and wondering what could have been. Last time I saw them in Dallas in February, Chris sang the verses without the falsetto and it instantly made the song better, even though it was the arrangement from the album.

Wish I had a recording of that.

:drool:

He needs to drop that falsetto like a bad habit.

the end of Fix You even sounds good when he drops that shit, and that says something.

xaviMF22 said:

how much are u2 tickets..? I wouldn't know :huh:

$50 - 165.

relatively cheap for a band of their caliber, just look at any other "huge" band's prices.

I'm not even going to talk about The Stones :yikes:

xaviMF22 said:

:meh:

The great thing about these list threads is istening to songs you've either never heard or haven't heard in a while.

Spies is making me squeal with joy.

LemonMacPhisto said:

:meh:

The great thing about these list threads is istening to songs you've either never heard or haven't heard in a while.

Spies is making me squeal with joy.

spies.......

trouble...:drool:

*writes in diary*

earlier today - Veronica told a very funny joke about wanting to be a network anchor

tonight - buy Live 2003 dvd.

MrBrau1 said:
Impy, have you heard Aimee Mann's live cover of "The Scientist"?

http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C5EE4EB43FF44EE1

Yeah, actually.

You made this thread awhile back about what you'd been listening to all week and you mentioned that, so I got on limewire and downloaded it.

So even though you're trying to introduce me to it right now, you did awhile back :wink:

Thanks though. It's a great cover. I'm excited about seeing her at ACL next month.

I'd like to have babies with this thread and all the goodies it brings with it. :drool:

You've made my evening! :sexywink:

Although, if anyone could upload the Talk demo, I'd worship you forever. :bow:

They killed Talk! Having just listened to the original version of Talk and then the album version, I'm shocked. I always thought that some of the songs on X & Y sounded suffocated but they just destroyed this song. :ohmy:
If anyone has early versions of the X & Y songs I would really like to hear them, just to see what the album could have been. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom