Top 50 posters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Top 50 posters

dandy said:

you read textbooks for fun too. :angry:

nerds :love:

shouldn't there be a comma there? :hmm:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Top 50 posters

IWasBored said:

nerds :love:

shouldn't there be a comma there? :hmm:

needalife.jpg

dandy said:

on whole wheat please. :drool:

sorry, all i've got is "family grain," whatever the hell that means. it's identity-crisis bread - not sure if it's wheat or white. sort of half and half.

tastes okay, though :up:

IWasBored said:

sorry, all i've got is "family grain," whatever the hell that means. it's identity-crisis bread - not sure if it's wheat or white. sort of half and half.

that sounds... wrong.

maybe i'll have the low-carb version without the bread. :hmm:

:winterpudge:

:grumpy:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
how i wish for an ignore list that works.

any alters i have are all under 50 posts. so i have no idea what you're talking about.

she thinks im your alter, remember? :coocoo:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Top 50 posters

Niamh_Saoirse said:

No, it´s not news, it´s a reminder!

asldfjhal;afdglglagfd!!!!!!

I don't give a shit about the top 50 list, its just a number and reminds me of the popular scene back in high school, which i hated, always about the jocks and cheerleaders :| , plus I know I kickass and I don't need a number to show it. Plus I don't have the time like most of you to sit on here 24/7 rack up ridiculous amounts of posts like that. I have a rigorous school schedule and i graduate in May (finally). Sorry if i come accross as rude but i'm just voicing my opinions.

dandy said:

that sounds... wrong.

maybe i'll have the low-carb version without the bread. :hmm:

:winterpudge:

:grumpy:

i think its confusion was the reason it was on sale.

jesseu2 said:
I don't give a shit about the top 50 list, its just a number and reminds me of the popular scene back in high school, which i hated, always about the jocks and cheerleaders :| , plus I know I kickass and I don't need a number to show it. Plus I don't have the time like most of you to sit on here 24/7 rack up ridiculous amounts of posts like that. I have a rigorous school schedule and i graduate in May (finally). Sorry if i come accross as rude but i'm just voicing my opinions.

Jess, I love you, you knwo that, right? :wink:

:D

jesseu2 said:
I have a rigorous school schedule and i graduate in May (finally).

:up: congrats, man.

(i'm being sincere)

Last edited:
dandy said:

and don't forget your hobby of travelling the world. :wink:

well, that was on weekends mostly and summer vacation, i did skip a class or two once or twice... no biggy... i had 3 classes the past 2 semesters, but now I got 4, so i'm gettin serious about school and paying of that tour debts still, :lol:

but thanks :)

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i guess obvious visual evidence and the fact that people have actually met us off of interference and low and behold seen that we are not the same person means very little to u2kitten.

:coocoo: is right.

Sorry, I thought you had 'outed' yourself in your birthday thread. Guess you were just joking! :shrug:

and your sig makes no sense at all. What is that supposed to mean? It's supposed to say 'Failed have I, into exile I must go." :reject:

Back
Top Bottom