Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got lost in PLEBA, the Bono's dancing girls thread.........good heavens and my oh my oh my oh my.

shari schultz said:
I just got lost in PLEBA, the Bono's dancing girls thread.........good heavens and my oh my oh my oh my.
:ohmy: I missed this, and I've been through just about every thread on the first and second page tonight!

(There was a very good reason for this...:shifty: )

gaaaaaaa Jen and I went to lunch today and my stomach really(reaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy) didn't like it..........other than that I had a nice time:)

Kariann said:

~making the same note....:sexywink:

On a different note....it's :censored: snowing here right now. It's April freaking 24th and it's snowing. :rant:

:ohmy:

that's not good. not good at all. and i'm afraid i might have been responsible, i hey ya danced on friday :reject: :reject: it was to a cover, though! :yikes:

My mom just told me about this really great guy she works with who has a psycho girlfriend they're all telling him to dump BUT he drives a Lexus and would go to San Diego to see U2 and if I had an extra ticket to one of the Boston shows he would go!! :faint:

"Give him my number!!!"
~Meg

:hmm: Is this a sign to search for tickets to the May 28 show?

shari schultz said:
a potential match made in heaven?:wink:
He's not even 24 yet but I could do the Demi/Ashton thing. :angel:

I was half kidding when she told me the U2 part...and then she had to bring up the Lexus!!

I just found a fortune from a fortune cookie...

Financial hardship in our life is coming to and end. Enjoy!

I wonder when I got that because it has yet to come true unless it means that it's ok to put tons of concert and plane tickets on my credit card and have fun because I am going to get alot of money at some point in time. :hmm: Somehow I think not.

Queen Bee said:

Whenever Elvis takes down announcement threads that show up on every forum page, it takes me a few days to realize they were ever there in the first place. :huh:
Lately there are so many of them I don't even see them!

Kariann said:
I just found a fortune from a fortune cookie...

Financial hardship in our life is coming to and end. Enjoy!

I wonder when I got that because it has yet to come true unless it means that it's ok to put tons of concert and plane tickets on my credit card and have fun because I am going to get alot of money at some point in time. :hmm: Somehow I think not.
In OUR life? Can I be in on that fortune for the same reasons? :hyper:

Of course I should be careful what I wish for these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom