Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

Did you have fun? Any good drinks? :drool:

I have that thing that I sometimes get this time of year where I can't taste or smell due to my lovely allergies. :mad: I ordered a rum and coke and it tasted like nothing so I figured there was no point in ordering another. I hope this is temporary because it's almost lilac season :sad: :sad: :sad:

It was fun though. Amy got wasted and before that she found out that her boyfriend is basically seeing someone else so she was on a rampage most of the night. :he's a loser:

Since she owed me money for the Gaelic Storm ticket she paid for my dinner so I didn't have to spend any money tonight :up:

Afterwards we went to Walmart so she could by a movie she wanted and that was it. I have to be to my parents house at 10 AM to make a cheesecake for my mom and I refuse to make it in my creepy oven here. I didn't want to stay out too late because then I'd probably over sleep :huh:

I'm still confused as to why I had to log into everything on my computer when I got home from work. Any site that I visit that I have to put a name and password in said I needed to log in :huh:

:shifty: weird.....

Sounds like a decent night, other than the allergies thing!

Did you clear your cookies and not remember? :hmm:

:wave: Going to bed! I have a wonderful 6-day stretch at work ahead of me starting at 9 am tomorrow and I've been insanely sleepy all day!

Schmeg said:

Did you clear your cookies and not remember? :hmm:

NO! :( That's the weird thing. I came home for lunch and my power had gone off in the morning. I left my computer on from when I went back to work but I wasn't logged on to AOL but since I'm on dsl I'm always online anyways. I came home from work and I had to log onto everything.

:tradingsnob: I don't get why everyone thinks the VH1 All Access thing is the greatest documentary ever. It was ok. The cool thing about it is that it's new but it's certainly not anything that special......there is so much more interesting things out there that I've seen. But it's stuff you have to look for and not easily accessible. Oh well. :shrug:

The mini fahs are finally asleep :)

The youngest one got 'her' pet today...a Beta (Siamese Fighting Fish). She named him/her Blue. When I last looked Blue was still alive :fingerscrossedsmilie:

fah said:

:hmm:

Either your neighbours are out or the threat from the nice management person worked :shifty:

the freak is here. My apartment faces the parking lot. I got a knot in my stomach when I pulled in and saw all of the lights on below me. I expected to come home to the bass noise since it's the weekend and they can be louder a little later. It's so quiet now. I'm in heaven :drool: :drool: :drool: Even the loud laughing spanish speaking girls are quiet tonight!

The rental office lady told me that on the violation they were getting that she was going to stress that if they get 2 more complaints then it's :wave: time to pack up and leave. So hopefuly that did put a big enough fright in them to shut the hell up.

it's cold in here tonight. I think it's in the 40's outside. It hasn't been this cold in weeks. Today was the first day in a long time that I close my bedroom window.

It's actually warm here. I turned the heat off in all the bedrooms and opened up all the windows to try and cool the house down before the mini fahs went to bed. It sort of worked :huh:

Nighty night :wave:

I am waiting for my dinner to arrive. Mr fah had to go back to the office and work late tonight. He phoned a little while ago and is bringing home an A&W Chicken Grill burger for me :drool:

I wonder if he will surprise me and bring home some onion rings too :D

I had a very uneventful shopping trip today. I'm having a few people over next weekend and I want to get my apartment looking a little better than it does now.

I looked for the following and found only 1 item :| :

-Bookcase of some sort for the empty wall by my computer desk
-new chair for my computer desk
-cute patio stuff...not sure what I want yet.
-picture for my bathroom---found one
-a shelf of some sort for living room
-large wall clock for living room

The other stuff I needed isn't for my apartment but I didn't find anything either :| :

-Larger suitcase for Ireland
-A slightly larger carry on bag. Even though I LOVE my Gap bag I got last year for my birthday :sexywink: it's a little small for me for a 6 hour flight :crack:

:hmm: I think that was it. I felt time pressure. I have to be back at my parents house for dinner and I wanted to come home and watch San Diego :drool:

while I was at the house today my mom made me clean my bathroom and the computer room. :reject: I moved Dec 1st and I still have crap there. I took a box of junk home that I don't need or want but I know my mom would have thrown a fit if I would have thrown it away there. I'll go through it again and then toss it all. :huh:

Just got home from shopping. Picked up a denim skirt and some t-shirts. While I was shopping I was listening to U2 on my iPod and a sales clerk asked me what I was listening to and I told him. He was a huge U2 fan and we had a whole conversation about them. Only bad part was running into my ex:mad:. Quite awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom