Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i randomly turned on NESN and dkm are on.

it's a the 860 millionth re-broadcast of the beginning of the season thingie dinner.

witness psychokiller-trot angrily tapping on the table along to the music.

IWasBored said:
i randomly turned on NESN and dkm are on.

it's a the 860 millionth re-broadcast of the beginning of the season thingie dinner.

witness psychokiller-trot angrily tapping on the table along to the music.

NESN :drool:

Don't have cable anymore :(. I rely on WEEI to give me my sox fill. Luckily there's Friday Night Baseball on UPN38. I wish they had it like they used to, with Fox25 and NESN splitting the games almost 50/50. But of course, money's the reason they're not,

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'd tell you I'd babysit the mini fahs if I lived there but who am I kidding? I'd be there with the other groupies trying to get into the filming. :hug:

Don't think about it, girl... At least you'll be there, seeing them soon enough! :hyper:
yep:yes:

:banghead:

You are wondering what is fah doing here when she should be driving to GM Place? Mr fah is going to be delayed getting home and now I won't be able to go.

I think I am going to go and have a beer or two :)

I :heart: Mr fah.

I got my Edge poster from Snapfish today. It's beautiful. :sad:

(The poster is the same picture as my avatar, btw. :love: )

you have a poster of it?!?!? :drool: :drool: :drool:What size is the poster? I didn't even know snapfish does that.

I have a shitload of work to do by the end of the month. We had to leave early for our company meeting at 3 and I almost went back at 5 to finish up stuff. Normally it would be ok but on Friday night I have a concert to go to at 8. We have to stay until we get confirmation that all of our deals closed out. I've been there as late as 7:30 on the last day of the month. I think I can get a lot in tomorrow leaving only a few for Friday. I hope my boss will let me leave at 6 if I'm still waiting. It's because if there's a problem someone in accounting will call. I've been there for almost a year and I've never been called with a problem. I'll give them my cell phone number!!!!!!! :scream: It's going to be worse in July. I'm also going to a concert on the last day of the month but that one is in St Paul at 6:30 :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:

you have a poster of it?!?!? :drool: :drool: :drool:What size is the poster? I didn't even know snapfish does that.

It's 11x 14, I should take a picture of it. :hmm: I have no idea where I should hang it yet.

When you go to order your prints, they have the different options for sizes. i forget if there was a different option for posters, but I'll let you know, since this one came out so well I'm thinking of having this one made into a poster, too:

15639114_1489-med.JPG

or this one, I think maybe this one since i got his face a bit better

15639114_14901-med.JPG

The Edge one was only $6.99.

It's 11x 14, I should take a picture of it. :hmm: I have no idea where I should hang it yet.

When you go to order your prints, they have the different options for sizes. i forget if there was a different option for posters, but I'll let you know, since this one came out so well I'm thinking of having this one made into a poster, too:

15639114_1489-med.JPG

or this one, I think maybe this one since i got his face a bit better

15639114_14901-med.JPG

The Edge one was only $6.99.

cool! I didn't even know you could get anything bigger than an 8x10. I'll never ever be as close as you were though :sigh:

:ohmy: Nice pictures there, LMPA!!

I am SOO TIRED and I think my head is going to explode, and ym general mood is :madspit: for no particular reason.

But my Bono book came today! :hyper:

Schmeg said:
:ohmy: Nice pictures there, LMPA!!

I am SOO TIRED and I think my head is going to explode, and ym general mood is :madspit: for no particular reason.

But my Bono book came today! :hyper:

Aww I'm sorry bout your mood. Hope you feel better! :hug:

They didn't have the Bono book at the Barnes and Noble near me :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom