TomKat Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well...perhaps they record the Entertainment shows during the day, so they may miss adding TomKatSuri to the mix... I'm sure it will be on the late night news ...

Lila64 said:
well...perhaps they record the Entertainment shows during the day, so they may miss adding TomKatSuri to the mix... I'm sure it will be on the late night news ...

Perhaps....but wait! Did you all hear that!?! I believe it was the sound of silence :p

angel_of_L.A. said:
I just came across this collage put together by someone named Newmy at the CPMCoG board:

Katie's Belly?

Very interesting...

:huh: how strange. she also holds hands a lot. it looks like the katies are all joined due to her seemingly being unable to be photographed without being supported or held by someone.
:huh:

:hmm:

:huh:

So weird.

Wow, and to think I have been working like a slave all day and missed this ground breaking news. Perhaps we should take up a collection to send Tom a basket of seasonings for that placenta? Ugh! Just makes my skin crawl. FREAK! I feel sorry for the child.

Another thing I have been noticing is that Katie has NOT looked happy in pics throughout this pregnancy. To me anyway. She looks kind of greenish grayish and tired, weary....not the bubbly glowing happy that "normal" and "average" pregnant or shall we say "normally impregnated" women in "normal" relationships would be feeling ahd showing.....and yes, to be holding on to someone in most of the photos....a bit odd, mostly pics of she and Tom, like he is parading her around, he has her on a choke chain, she doesn't speak unless spoken to, she is told what to say, she is guided around. What normal person would allow themself to be man-handled and controlled like that? and for that treatment also to affect another human being, albeit a baby carried for 9+ :)lmao:) months!

I just don't get it.

Carek1230 said:
Wow, and to think I have been working like a slave all day and missed this ground breaking news. Perhaps we should take up a collection to send Tom a basket of seasonings for that placenta? Ugh! Just makes my skin crawl. FREAK! I feel sorry for the child.

Another thing I have been noticing is that Katie has NOT looked happy in pics throughout this pregnancy. To me anyway. She looks kind of greenish grayish and tired, weary....not the bubbly glowing happy that "normal" and "average" pregnant or shall we say "normally impregnated" women in "normal" relationships would be feeling ahd showing.....and yes, to be holding on to someone in most of the photos....a bit odd, mostly pics of she and Tom, like he is parading her around, he has her on a choke chain, she doesn't speak unless spoken to, she is told what to say, she is guided around. What normal person would allow themself to be man-handled and controlled like that? and for that treatment also to affect another human being, albeit a baby carried for 9+ :)lmao:) months!

I just don't get it.

<<Wonders how much money she's being paid for this...

Brooke Shields delivers too? Congrats to her & her family. I wonder if they delivered at the same hospital :hmm: And who got to scream & yell and have access to drugs :hmm:

ETA:
Actress BROOKE SHIELDS gave birth to a baby girl this morning, "The Insider"'s MARC MALKIN confirmed today. Brooke and husband CHRIS HENCHY welcomed GRIER HAMMOND HENCHY into the family fold. She weighs 7 pounds and is 20 inches long!

Last edited:
what kinda karma is that, that brooke has her baby the same day as tom .. alas .. i love irony.

it's about time that katie had that baby, feels like she's been pregnant forever!!

Suri was like the Buster Bluth of babies

it prly left claw marks on the way out of the birth canal.

orly.gif

Now now, we shouldn't make fun of the innocent baby. We should feel sorry for Tom Cruise and his dive into the deep end of lunacy.

i seriously thought they would call the baby L Ron. or ElleRon if it was a girl. Damn there goes my $5 hahahahaha

But yeah i noticed katie is hardly out of the steel grip of tom at all times. I still want a DNA TEST! :D hahahaha

Well we know if is grows up dopey its Chris Klien, and if it calles itself Mother Shabooboo its Tom's. :wink:

Last edited:
I'm glad they had a healthy baby, I'm sure she must be beautiful. I'm not sure if I'm even right or if it was w/ Diane Sawyer, but I think he said they found it in a baby name book. Very ironic that Brooke's baby was born on the same day.

They were saying on The Early Show this morning that TomKat gave birth in the same hospital as Brooke - Brooke in the AM, Katie later on (TomKatSuri went home a couple hours afterwards). If I were Brooke, I'd be getting a DNA test on the kid, stat!

Back
Top Bottom