TomKat Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Nicole and Keith are still engaged, I don't know

people.com

Tom Cruise didn't just blindly take up with Katie Holmes – he had the approval of his 13-year-old daughter, Isabella.

After I began dating Kate, Bella looked at me and said, 'Don't let this one go. She's the one,'" Cruise tells Good Housekeeping magazine in its June cover story. (The issue goes on sale May 16.)

Not that the Mission: Impossible III star couldn't sense Holmes's attraction for himself. He says. "I knew almost as soon as I met her. I thought, ‘I'm going to be with this woman.’ And then after a couple of hours, I thought, ‘I'm going to marry this woman.’ I just knew."

Cruise, 43, also says that he didn't think that either one of his previous wives – Mimi Rogers, to whom he was married from 1987-90, or Nicole Kidman, 1990-2001, with whom he adopted Isabella and Connor, now 11 – would mind his being so public about his love for Holmes, 27.

"I mean, look, they're ex-wives," he reasons, adding: "But the happiness I'm feeling, that's absolutely what I wish for them. I really do."

He says he and Holmes haven't married yet because when she got pregnant he was so busy with M:I3, "and neither one of us felt like, Hey, let's just get married." He also says they need some time to make sure the ceremony and celebration will "be something special."

Besides, he says, "in many ways, we feel like we already are married. I know I'm with the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. So the wedding – that's just the party."

He similarly looks forward to his 3-week-old daughter Suri's attendance at the ceremony: "It's going to be really special to have our new baby there."

Cruise doesn’t shy away from some of the debate that surrounds him. Of his fervid stance against anti-depressants, based on his beliefs in Scientology, he tells Good Housekeeping: "I know this is controversial. And people don't have to listen to me. But they should find out about this for themselves. I really do care about people, and I care about the way that lives are being harmed by these drugs."

When Vince Vaughn was on Oprah, why didn't he start going berserk and jump on couches about how he found love with Jennifer Aniston?

:shrug:

He blew his golden opportunity. He would have been in the media everyday, on Access Hollywood and ET everynight, and everybody would be talking about him instead of Tom Cruise.

/very randomly weird TC story

NY Daily News

Stalking' Joe: Tom's mission improbable?

While people have been spooked by Tom Cruise of late, Joe DiMaggio was one of the first.

The actor, who seems weirdlier and weirdlier to fans as he continues to refuse to show his and Katie Holmes' baby, Suri, scared the Yankee legend by following him, our source reports.

This was in the mid-'90s, after Cruise had already starred in "Top Gun" and "Born on the Fourth of July," but the baseball great, once married to Marilyn Monroe, didn't realize - or didn't care - what a big star Cruise was.

"He'd show up at baseball-signing shows and wait for Joe to come out," says the source. "One time, he waited outside a restaurant for him for three hours. [DiMaggio] called him 'a short little guy.' He didn't like it. He felt like he was stalking him."

Cruise's spokesman didn't respond by deadline. And in fairness to Cruise, who J.J. Abrams said would come to his house alone on his motorcycle at midnight to convince him to direct "Mission: Impossible III," the actor could have been pursuing DiMaggio to try getting the rights to his story. But Joltin' Joe, who died in 1999 at 84, felt there was madness in his method.

"Joe said to me, 'This guy is following me around everywhere I go,'" says our spy. "'Next time, I'm going to call the cops.'"

from bestweekever.tv

Remember MAD Magazine? Remember their retarded little cousin CRACKED? Well the latter rag is back on the stands this week, and it looks like they’ve botoxed and face-lifted themselves into a glossy, shiny celebrity humor mag in the vein of Maxim and FHM. Based on their first cover alone, the new look is definitely an improvement.

CRACKED%20%282%29.jpg

for more, go to Cracked.com

what's the story with katie? she's the one i am quite interested in. does she ever leave the house? last i heard she was having second thoughts re: the wedding and her and nicole have made some weird pact, according to a headline on an article i didn't bother reading :lol:
speaking of nicole, woman's day also claims that nicole and keith are living speperate lives already and nic is heartbroken that he is off touring, despite getting a warning from reece whitherspoon that marrying a country singer was a bad idea, blah blah blah.

i cant keep up with them all lol.

i read that tom cruise didnt show his other kids to the public for a good year or so. nothing different.

Shields says Cruise has apologized

22 minutes ago

Brooke Shields says Tom Cruise has apologized for publicly criticizing her use of antidepressants after the birth of her first daughter.

The two had a public beef last year after the "Mission: Impossible III" star, echoing the position of Scientology, said in an appearance on NBC's "Today" show that depression can be treated with exercise and vitamins rather than drugs.

The 41-year-old actress says Cruise apologized in person Thursday.

"He came over to my house, and he gave me a heartfelt apology," Shields said Friday during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." "And he apologized for bringing me into the whole thing and for everything that happened.

"And through it all, I was so impressed with how heartfelt it was. And I didn't feel at any time that I had to defend myself, nor did I feel that he was trying to convince me of anything other than the fact that he was deeply sorry. And I accepted it."

better late

than never

Lila64 said:
but is it sincere or a publicity move :shrug:

"And he apologized for bringing me into the whole thing and for everything that happened.
"And through it all, I was so impressed with how heartfelt it was. And I didn't feel at any time that I had to defend myself,
nor did I feel that he was trying to convince me of anything other than the fact that he was deeply sorry. And I accepted it."

If this is true, well there he goes again. Then again I'm sure there are many bf's/husbands/husbands to be like Tom. I know some of them actually

tmz.com

It seems Tom Cruise has a new mission these days -- helping Katie Holmes reclaim her former hardbodied physique. According to sources close to the couple, Tom has become "very concerned" about her appearance these days, and has become directly involved with Katie's workout regimen as a result.

According to sources, Tom is willing to do whatever it takes so his bride-to-be "looks the best that she can walking next to him down the aisle."

In addition to joining her strenuous workout sessions, Tom also makes sure that Katie's strict workout schedule goes without interruption by personally booking babysitters for the kids.

Katie has developed quite a fondness for pumping iron, something she was unable to do while pregnant with Suri. Since the birth of her daughter, Katie is said to be hitting the weights at least 4-5 times a week, focusing on building muscle in her shoulders and back.

As TMZ first reported, Katie has recruited the help of the Buff Brides fitness program to help squeeze into her sleek, form fitting strapless wedding gown.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes will get married in Italy on Nov. 18, Cruise's rep confirms to PEOPLE.

An Italian wedding in some ways brings Cruise, 44, and Holmes, 27, full-circle: Their first public outing as a couple, in spring 2005, was in Italy, where Cruise was in Rome for the April 29 David di Donatello awards. Giddy over his new girl, Cruise told reporters on his way into the Auditorium Conciliazione di Roma, "She is an extraordinary woman."

Nearly a year later, the pair welcomed their first child together, daughter Suri, on April 18. "She's so beautiful," Cruise told PEOPLE shortly after Suri's birth. And just two weeks after welcoming her daughter, Holmes said she felt "wonderful."

The actor told Good Housekeeping in June that he and Holmes had waited to wed until after Suri was born because they wanted their daughter to be at the ceremony.

"In many ways," he added, "we feel like we already are married. I know I'm with the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. So the wedding – that's just the party."

Cruise's rep told PEOPLE last week that the couple had asked their longtime friend Giorgio Armani to design the attire for the wedding.

And Holmes recently jetted to Italy – perhaps to scope out wedding destinations – after a whirlwind shopping trip to Paris. But she told PEOPLE she'd already crossed one thing off her list – her wedding gown: "I already have my dress. "

Back
Top Bottom