TomKat Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TRL - those kiss-asses
grumpykiss.gif

He was on a firetruck in manhattan today promoting his movie :yawn:

All Reuters News
Cruise leads NY fans, media on mission impossible

Wed May 03, 6:20 PM ET

Tom Cruise led New York media and fans on a wild goose chase around the city on Wednesday as he performed stunts designed to publicize his new spy movie "Mission: Impossible III."

In keeping with the theme of the movie, his agents kept his exact whereabouts a secret so the city was littered with packs of photographers, camera crews and reporters wondering if they were in the right place at the right time.

At least one of his dates with admirers was relatively well-known to those who read the tabloid New York Post, which published a leaked itinerary.

Hundreds of camera-wielding fans gathered in Times Square to see Cruise exit the studios of MTV and board a firetruck which sped him to his next destination -- but only after fans disrupted traffic and delayed at least one ambulance which came to a standstill despite its blaring siren.

Charles Sykes, a photographer working for a British agency, said he managed to catch Cruise at Times Square but then lost the scent. "It's been my own mission impossible trying to chase him down," he said after waiting at a helipad on the wrong side of Manhattan with a clutch of other reporters.

"I didn't get any information from the publicist or movie people. I had to get word of mouth," Sykes said.

Arantxa Martinez, a 32-year-old tourist from Madrid, joined the crowd at the East River helipad after hearing a rumor Cruise would make an appearance. "Is that Tom?" she asked as one helicopter landed. "That's it, that's absurd," she said once it became clear he was not going to turn up.

Eleonora Bershadskaya, 18, was among several hundred high-school students who lined up at a downtown Manhattan theater where the film was being screened and Cruise was expected to drop by.

"I don't think anything is too much for him, but I might be really shallow. I love Tom Cruise," she said.

From that screening the movie star, who has crisscrossed the world from Rome to Mexico in recent days to promote the film even though his girlfriend Katie Holmes gave birth last month, went by sports car to a pier where he boarded a boat to travel up to Harlem.

"Hey, man" and "Take care" was pretty much all he had to say to passersby who were lucky enough to get near him.

Last edited:
http://www.bestweekever.tv/

While You Were Seeing Kanye In Harlem, Brother!

*Tom Cruise, yelling to Kanye West on TRL today: “Hey Kanye! See you in Harlem, brother!”. Nothing glib about racially stereotyping your “boy”, folks.
*In other Cruise News, TomKat have finally signed the prenuptial agreement their lawyers have been battling over for so long. She agrees to pretend she loves him, he agrees to pretend he’s got a grip on reality, and they both agree to pretend he’s not gay.

http://cityrag.blogs.com/main/2006/05/cruising_into_h.html

Cruising into home
After weeks of working out the terms, Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes have finally signed a pre-nuptial agreement that divides their assets in the event of a divorce. If the couple marry and divorce Katie will receive $25 million (in addition to an $15 million trust fund that has also been set up Suri.) We smell a wedding!

http://cityrag.blogs.com/main/2006/04/brooke_shields_.html

Shields baby to kick Holmes-Cruise baby's ass
baby2.jpg

After all the crap Tom Cruise gave Brooke Shields last summer, it's awesome that their babies were born on the same day! Now we can compare them against each other for the next 20 years. Thanks Tom for laying the foundation for what's sure to be the best baby watching in the history of Hollywood. Oh and by the way, one day Brooke Shields baby is going to kick your baby's ass.

:lol:

God I really have never liked Tom Cruise yet I find myself spending an awful lot of time in this thread :happy:

MrsSpringsteen said:

^ what an ass clown

I still want to know when will it be that Katie wakes up in the middle of the night and starts screaming at the top of her lungs when she realizes that the last 12 months WAS NOT just a terrible dream.

:ohmy: :sad: :yuck: :yikes:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lmao: oh how easy it is to imagine that

Wonder how much longer it is till Holmes starts acting as crazy as this lunatic

No doubt no time soon as she and that tomkitten will be locked up from the public until such a time Scientologists feel Katie would be over any signs of post-partum, becuz God forbid that happen!:ohmy:

Carek1230 said:

No doubt no time soon as she and that tomkitten will be locked up from the public until such a time Scientologists feel Katie would be over any signs of post-partum, becuz God forbid that happen!:ohmy:

Yeah really because to suffer from post partum would just be absolutely shameful and shouldn't be made known :no: You know if he's not careful Holmes and that little tomkitten could be a "Rosemary's Baby" in the making :shifty:

(AP) Nicole Kidman says her divorce from Tom Cruise was a "major shock" — and, she still loves him.

"That was a major shock," the 38-year-old actress says in an interview in the June issue of Ladies' Home Journal, on newsstands Tuesday.

"He was huge; still is. To me, he was just Tom, but to everybody else, he is huge. But he was lovely to me. And I loved him. I still love him," she tells the magazine.

Cruise filed for divorce in February 2001 after 10 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce was finalized later that year.

"I always knew the rug was going to be taken out from underneath me at some stage," Kidman says. "I didn't think it was going to happen in the way it happened. I had seen my mother battle breast cancer, so I had a fear of my health being jeopardized — that was really where I was thinking mine would come.

"I knew I was going to get hit with something. But I think a divorce, and the demise of what your family is, is a little death in itself."

Cruise and Kidman adopted two children, Isabella, now 13, and Connor, now 11.

"I feel enormous love for whoever my children's birth parents are," Kidman says. "And if my children choose to go find them at some stage, I can't wait. Because — it's the weirdest thing — I actually feel (they're) very connected to us as a big, strange family, and whether they choose to search for them or not, who knows."

The 43-year-old actor's latest movie, "Mission: Impossible III," debuted with $48.025 million this weekend, a solid opening yet well below industry expectations and almost $10 million lower than the franchise's previous installment, according to studio estimates Sunday.

Katie Holmes, Cruise's 27-year-old fiancee, gave birth to the couple's first child, a daughter, Suri, last month.

Kidman, who stars in the upcoming "Fur," about photographer Diane Arbus, is reportedly dating country singer Keith Urban, 38.

"I'm pretty careful about who I share my life with," she says. "I surround myself with truthful, kind people, most of whom are not in the business. It's the life I want to have when I'm an old woman with long, gray hair."

I thought I read somewhere she's going to marry that Country Singer? or did that break up?

Back
Top Bottom