Tom Cruise on Oprah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wasn't Tom Cruise the bastard who set fire to Brooke Shields house in that movie?

"My first love, la, la, its every breath that I take, la, la" etc

You know the one I mean. :mad:

I didnt say it was a happy movie. Tom Cruse wasnt the boyfriend anyway.

Actually I cant really remember it at all, it was that long ago. I wonder if its out on DVD? :lol:

I have it on dvd...but I must confess, I havent watched it in years...:ohmy:

I consider myself a MAMMOTH TC fan, but 'Endless Love' ranks with 'Taps' and 'Legend', as oneof the TC films I own on dvd, but will probably NEVER watch again!:wink:

Legend is about the only Tom Cruise film I will actually watch. I love that movie. And Bryan Ferry :drool:

Well, next time you are bored, can you please watch Endless Love and tell me who sets fire to the house, please.

beli said:
Legend is about the only Tom Cruise film I will actually watch. I love that movie. And Bryan Ferry :drool:

Well, next time you are bored, can you please watch Endless Love and tell me who sets fire to the house, please.

I shall try to remember!:wink:

Bless, I am thinking of 'early Tom' scenes now....Risky Business when he's dancing around the house in his pants....:rockon: :wink:

"Sometimes you just gotta say....what the fuck.....make your move":cool:

Aardvark747 said:

Bless, I am thinking of 'early Tom' scenes now....Risky Business when he's dancing around the house in his pants....:rockon: :wink:

:puke: :chuck: :spew:

I cannot stand that scene. Big white y fronts are not a good look on anyone. :vomit:

Whats that movie where he's the annoying lawyer in the Navy/Army? It has that chick in it, Demi Moore.
I kinda like that movie, though he deserves a smack in the head.

Angela Harlem said:
Whats that movie where he's the annoying lawyer in the Navy/Army? It has that chick in it, Demi Moore.
I kinda like that movie, though he deserves a smack in the head.

A Few Good Men....:rockon:

...why do I get the feeling like i'm the only TC fan around here?!:scratch:

:wink:

I like that movie, but his character is a little too much at times. I think that's the problem. If he was slightly more subtle and not so 'the guy with the attitude wins in the end', I'd like him a lot more. But that's more the character's fault. not his. I dunno. He's not bad though.

...I just remembered, I loved both MI movies!

1st one kicks ass over the 2nd imo. I prefer the detailed storyline with less 'Action' than the other way around.

3rd one should be out next year I believe...:rockon:

While Beli and Angela fight over who's dieing the mostest :lol: I would have to say that as far as TC movies go, I kinda like the one with Cuba Gooding Jr and the stick, because he isn't so nice. I would like to see that one where he is a hitman, that might be ok.

I'm not sure if Tom Cruise has it all together upstairs.

I think he's also criminaly overated as an actor. 9 out of every 10 movies he does are just him playing the same character in a different job, but yet no-one craps on about their acting like Tom Cruise does.

Having said that, I love Vanilla Sky, have a soft spot for Jerry McGuire, and Top Gun and Risky Business shoot me straight back to my childhood.

But the guy is a loony.

Last edited:
Tania said:
While Beli and Angela fight over who's dieing the mostest :lol: I would have to say that as far as TC movies go, I kinda like the one with Cuba Gooding Jr and the stick, because he isn't so nice. I would like to see that one where he is a hitman, that might be ok.

'Collateral' - great movie...:up:

i dont mean to get anyone upset but i dont think Tom cruise is that great of an actor.. him along with keanu reevs and george clooney I think are crummy actors with a lot of Hollywood hype and hollywood good looks. yea, i do like Vanilla sky and Magnolia but it's not cause of his performance, to me it feels like anyone else could have done those parts the same.

There is an article about Tom Cruise in the current issue of (Australian) Womens Weekly, the one with Brooke Shields on the cover. ( :lol: )

There is a list of Toms girlfriends and everyone of them is an actress. Mimi Rogers, Rebecca Demornay, Heather Locklear, Penelope Cruz, Nicole Kidman, Katie Holmes. I find this odd. Okay he might be the reclusive movie star but surely he would also meet scriptwriters, directors, photographers, journalists, makeup people, fashion people, etc. Why does he only ever go out with actresses? :huh:

Because it helps their career to play along with his I'm-not-gay schtick? :silent:

beli said:
Wasn't Tom Cruise the bastard who set fire to Brooke Shields house in that movie?

"My first love, la, la, its every breath that I take, la, la" etc

You know the one I mean. :mad:

The male lead in "Endless Love" was Martin Hewitt.

And James Spader was such a bastard in that movie...every time I see his face, I remember how mean he was in that film. He really chewed up the scenery in that one!

Back
Top Bottom