TIME Magazine dream commercial

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
It's a crowded street in a busy city (NYC?) and I'm walking through it all when I bump into Bono accidentally.

I'm like "hey Bono, can I get your autograph?" and he smiles and goes "sure". We both search our pockets for a piece of paper for him to sign and come up empty and kind of confused.

Then I spy a newstand a few paces away, So I say "stay there Bono", and I take off like the NIKE commercials and grab the Bono issue of TIME from the newstand while the vendor yells in his best manhattan accent "hey buddy-ya gonna pay for that or what?" as I bolt back to a dazed and confused Bono.

He signs the cover with a smile as I thank him, then our collective attention is turned away to a mob running towards us/him all with TIME copies in hand and screaming madly and it ends with a scared expression on his face as he realizes there is no way out
smile.gif

------------------
The hunter gets captured by the game

LMAO! That was beautiful!

Nice dream buddy. You have a nutty mind.
wink.gif
So anything happen after the mob? or did ya just wake up?

LOL
Thanks for the 'nutty mind' thing, I really do just come up with shit(e) sometimes. I really don't know how it ended or if thats all there was, I sometime dream in my waking hours and realize that I was gone way away somewhere and didn't have a clue to whatever I was doing.

LOL That is a weird dream, Z. WTF with the mobs? LOL
biggrin.gif
Last night I dreamt that Edge went to my house and he lent me his gee-tar. I was so excited cos he was gonna teach me how to play it. The weird thing is that instead of having strings it had rubberbands
confused.gif

But that's another show
biggrin.gif

i think the mob was everyone collectively realizing it was Bono and grabbing their copy of TIME to get autographed by him
wink.gif

LOL about the rubberbands!

Back
Top Bottom