through the sleet and driving snow...describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
does this look any clearer for you circa? I could mess with it later, but I'm at work now :shifty:

Circa.jpg

^

yea right :tsk:

<seriously confused about Hawaii. If I book a hotel can I get my money back and how long can I go anyways :banghead:

Lila what are you doing :scream:

the light? um... I'm in the dark as well. I asked my husband what we would do if the show was announced... Of course, I got no answer, just him trying to estimate how much it would cost for 3 of us to fly there, get a hotel, car, food... I am cry :scream: That of course doesn't even figure in the concert tickets. I don't know what to do either :sad: Maybe you can call the hotel(s) and ask if you book a room, if the money is refundable or cancellable... :hmm: Just don't mention U2 - make up some story about family or something... :shrug:

you're welcome! :hug:

<<yes crazy, but never gets to go anywhere or on a vacation, and just about the same time as spring break. And lots of interferencers to hang and party with (besides the show :wink: )

tre
Hawaii is no farther than st.louis for me

if they were playing in dublin again of course I'd strongly consider that but as of now.... it's Hawaii :drool:

Back
Top Bottom