Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, the only concept that i came up with in this list i've just about finished (save for that one song) is if anyone says it's not diverse enough, they will be castrated. or committed.

:lol: yeah, but that's still a good concept :wink:

I tried that with my first list. Got me further than the real concept did. :wink:

The other day, I capped off a list that emphasizes variety over everything by taking two completely different ideas and packaging them together. One disc is bizarre, heavy rock with lo-fi ballads being the only break, and the other disc is a concept album in a dream sequence format.

Axver said:
I can't believe I just slept in to 1:30pm. I should have set my alarm for 11am ...

:lmao: You won't believe it, but I set my alarm for 11:25 AM and woke up at 1 PM today. :happy:

LemonMelon said:
I tried that with my first list. Got me further than the real concept did. :wink:

The other day, I capped off a list that emphasizes variety over everything by taking two completely different ideas and packaging them together. One disc is bizarre, heavy rock with lo-fi ballads being the only break, and the other disc is a concept album in a dream sequence format.
:hmm:

Yeah, I feel like I could keep sleeping. That weekend was bloody exhausting.

RavenBlue said:
How were the PT shows?

Fucking incredible. I was front row at all three. The Brisbane gig is probably the best concert I've ever seen. The sound was just amazing. :drool:

G'night, Ravva! :wave:

I should leave myself, I was meant to be at the Royal Historical Society by now ...

ENTHUSIASM!!! :hyper: :D

God, I've listened to so much new music (albums released in 2008, specifically) today. I was getting way behind, but I'm almost caught up now.

Heck! I'm so far behind I've probably missed a few continents!!! :lol:

What have you been listening too??????:shifty: It's Coldplay isn't it.....:tongue:

Been to see U23D 4 times since Friday!! Did it 3 times in a row on Friday!! :hyper: What a buzz!

Kids are on school holidays for 2 weeks, so I've had no time for me....:( But it's all good!

Shit, I could talk the ass end off a donkey today!! :lol:

gluey said:
Heck! I'm so far behind I've probably missed a few continents!!! :lol:

What have you been listening too??????:shifty: It's Coldplay isn't it.....:tongue:

:shifty: I did give Violet Hill a few spins, actually...but I've listened to all of these:

Gnarls Barkley - The Odd Couple
The Roots - Rising Down
The Dodos - Visiter
And then parts of the new Madonna and Portishead albums.

Been to see U23D 4 times since Friday!! Did it 3 times in a row on Friday!! :hyper: What a buzz!

I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN IT! :sad: Curse the nearest theatre being 3.5 hours away. :rant:

gluey said:
:hyper: So what's been happening lately?? Missed anything good?

Mostly just Desert Island-related arguments, new U2 cartoon discussions, and things of that nature. :shrug: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom