Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and i stole this from somewhere ages ago...

n736702146_388797_1328.jpg

Alisaura said:

Axver = owned.

:wink:

I was thinking I should point you in the direction of this bootleg because Colin's bass is nicely prominent in Anesthetize, but now ...? :angry:

:wink:

That plus the earpiece thing... :lol:
I do love British humour. And humorous Brits....

SW seems to have a particularly dry wit. British humour is made of SuperWin.

Alisaura said:
I simply cannot be arsed uploading all my pics again, or moving them, or whatever you have to do. Sod that for a lark.

Besides, I'm barely halfway through putting all my holiday pics up there... :reject:

I'm probably too lazy to ever fully move everything over....but my online picture collection is so horribly organised i'm almost better off starting again

Alisaura said:

I hate when they change shit without even telling you.

You can choose to use the old uploader, btw.

See, I didn't like the old uploader anyway. I'm just sick of Photobucket. I wish I could go back to the nice, simplistic version of 2004 or so. I don't want anything with heaps of bells and whistles. I just want to upload stuff and be able to add a caption to it.

coolian2 said:
I'm probably too lazy to ever fully move everything over....but my online picture collection is so horribly organised i'm almost better off starting again
This is a good point... At least my holiday pics are moderately organised. Most of the rest of it is a pig's breakfast...

Alisaura said:
I simply cannot be arsed uploading all my pics again, or moving them, or whatever you have to do. Sod that for a lark.

Besides, I'm barely halfway through putting all my holiday pics up there... :reject:

Oh, I'm not going to move any over. I'd leave what's there on Photobucket, and anything new would go on wherever I choose to go next.

I've been using LJ's Scrapbook for all my rail photography, so maybe I'll just start using it for everything.

coolian2 said:
Why is there some desire to add all sorts of useless crap to websites? It's happened to Facebook, Photobucket and i'm sure other sites i don't visit.

Keep it simple, you stupid pricks.

Agreed. From Valley Signals, one of my favourite Kiwi railway sites:

I have a theory that the amount of information on a page is inversely proportional to the number of bells and whistles so I do NOT use Javascript or Java.

QUOTED FOR FUCKING TRUTH.

coolian2 said:
Why is there some desire to add all sorts of useless crap to websites? It's happened to Facebook, Photobucket and i'm sure other sites i don't visit.

Keep it simple, you stupid pricks.
Short answer: $$$

mysterious_jen said:
ahh fuck ali did you have to bring it out again !!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I think you dislike it more than I do!

Actually, I don't dislike it at all. It cracks me up.

coolian2 said:

It bugs me that there are so many companies out there pissing money away on things that annoy SO MANY people

It's safe to say that I am in no hurry to find out anything more about this 27 Dresses shit on Photofuckit. Their advertising has failed.

Alisaura said:
Speaking of which, I think I've basked in the ONE title for long enough... time to go back to the custom one...

Shows how observant I am: I hadn't even noticed you'd gone to the One title!

Are enough of us approaching 50,000 for it to be a new level? :hmm:

I was wondering if I'd have to post the Ali'fro pic to appease Jen, for a minute there :wink:

Come on Cin, I don't have any embarrassing pics of you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom